friday

"your parents are coming back today"

you turned to osamu as the three of you walked to school.

"oh yeah.. it's been a week already."

atsumu sniffled and both you and osamu turned to face him.

"i'm gonna miss ya n/n" he sniffled more and wiped tears that weren't even there.

"stop being dramatic ya scrub she lives next door" his brother deadpanned at him.

you laughed and ran your hand on tsumu's head, messing his hair up.

"and it's not like you both aren't attached at the hip as it is, yer basically a pack" osamu said and plugged in his airpods.

atsumu put his hand behind your neck and pulled your face to his chest.

you could hear his heart beating very out of rhythm.

"ya hear my heart break y/n?"

you hummed and leaned into his chest more.

"this is what happens when your brother is a jerk"

atsumu sniffled once more and pretended to wipe off some tears.

you chuckled at his antics, "are you on your period?"

"HEY YOU TOO! i'm just tryna be sentimental here" he faked a pout.

you laughed so loud at him and he smirked.

"your laugh is ugly" he stated, reaching his hand out to mess up your hair.

you swatted his hand away and continued to laugh.

...

"oi"

"wut"

you turned your head to face suna who was sitting behind you.

"deez nuts"

you deadpanned.

there was something definitely wrong with this dude.

he'd be uninterested 97 percent of the time and then say shit like this the remaining 3 percent.

"nuts where"

and he pulled a peanut out of his pocket and gave it to you.

"oh a peanut!" a very high pitched voice exclaimed.

both you and suna turned to your seatmate, sakura.

"you never seen a peanut before orr" suna looked at her weirdly.

you sighed.

this bitch.

you'd be vibing with your friends and she'd start on her pick me shit every fucking time.

"suna stopp" and she swatted her hand at him and took the peanut.

you grabbed suna by the hand and dragged him outside.

"one of these days, i'll rearrange her face." you told him with a determined look on your face.

"i don't know if i should laugh at her or how childish your insult was"

"shut up, what were you even doing in my class"

"is it so wrong to want to vibe with your best friend?" suna looked up from his phone at you.

you clicked your tongue and waited for him to say something.

"okay okay atsumu told me to give you the peanut"

"how did you even get ahold of a peanut in singular" you gaped at the boy in front of you.

"we found it in between the mats in the gym"

"dude" you 😐'd at him and he 😃'd back.

"thats actually kinda gross" you narrowed your eyes and looked inside the classroom to see sakura devouring the peanut, shell and all.

"shut up it's the thought that counts" suna tapped his knuckles on your head and said his goodbye before walking off to his classroom.

seriously what was it with these guys and treating your head like a door?

...

you stopped by atsumu's classroom before going to practice after school ended.

he owed you money and you were hungry.

"yo"

he looked up from his backpack and smiled widely, "yo"

you held out your hand to him, palm side up, silently asking for the money.

he looked at your hand for a bit, then dramatically put his in yours like a posh pink princess.

you looked him in the eyes with a disgusted, waiting for him to realise.

"aren't you gonna say 'may i have this dance?'" he asked, genuinely confused.

you sighed and rubbed your temple.

his expression was kinda funny but you held back a laugh.

"money"

"lalisa"

"what?"

"what"

"you owe me money you twat"

"OH SHIT WAIT RIGHT" realisation hit him very visibly and he told you to "hold on" before rummaging through his backpack.

"yer gonna make me go broke for real" he sighed as you happily took the money from him.

"you could've just won the bet, y'know what i mean?"

"no y/n, i do not know what you mean"