packing

you walked into the miyas' house saying a good morning to auntie who was leaving for work.

"yo" suna said and grabbed a mug of coffee from the table.

"does this look like a whorehouse to you?" you raised an eyebrow at him.

mans was shirtless in black pyjamas, a couple rings on his fingers and a small silver chain hanging round his neck.

"put some clothes on" you pushed past him to get your own mug of coffee.

"i was doing something" he shrugged and your eyebrows creased.

osamu walked out of a room yawning and stretching his arms, also shirtless.

"hi n/n" he opened one eye to look at you and greeted in a sleepy voice.

"hey something" you greeted back.

suna choked on his coffee and osamu gave you a confused look.

"what?"

"nothing" you turned back to your coffee mug.

"good morning hoes, how are y'all this morning" atsumu came thundering down the stairs.

"chirpy" suna did in the most non-chirpy voice ever.

the faux blonde's eyes spotted you and his face cracked into a huge grin.

"N/NNNNNNN"

"TSUMUUUUU"

you both ran and tackled each other in a huge hug. you jumped on him wrapping your legs around his torso and he held your waist. your arms went around his neck.

"yer disgusting" osamu grumbled and pulled suna back into his room.

"they're both shirtless and they came outta the same room at 9 in the morning" you giggled into atsumu's shoulder.

"project osasuna is in progress" he giggled back.

"anyways we should get to packing" you tapped his shoulder twice.

"yep" he grabbed your coffee mug from the table and carried you upstairs to his room.

he entered his room and you saw clothes all over the bed and a few of his other belongings scattered across the floor.

"my dude, have you never packed in your life before?" you asked, your eyes wandering around his room.

"shut up packing is HARD"

"just like deez nuts"

"i'm dropping you"

"NO IM SORRY"

"right" he put you down on your feet and you went to sit on his bed as he closed the door. "what do we do first?"

"well you start with soft items first to cushion your bag and absorb shocks" you said and started looking for his towel.

"how do you know this" he gaped at you.

"it's common knowledge you dimwit" you shrugged and grabbed his towel.

"so the towel goes in first, then socks maybe?" he tilted his head to the left.

"yeah, have you decided what clothes you're taking?"

"this one definitely" he held up a black tee that said 'you kinda smell like a baka'

you snorted.

it was a set of two t-shirts which you'd both gotten together. yours said 'eren yeager' on it.

"and this" he held up a grey tee with a picture of mike wazowski with a knife for a body. it said 'knife wazowski'

"that's lame" you laughed.

"you're lame" he stuck his tongue out at you.

"hm okay anything else?"

"this one" he held up a plain white tee, "i'll wear this on the train and listen to FRANCHISE"

you laughed more.

"you can't do laundry to save your life so there's no way you're taking only 3 t-shirts with you." you said as you opened his closet and picked out a couple more pieces of clothing.

"right, and pants, i'll just take sweatpants and a couple of shorts"

you nodded and started folding his clothes so they'd fit easily.

"pack the fragile items in the middle so they don't break, do you have anything?"

"not that i can think of, ill just put random stuff" he grinned sheepishly.

"not random stuff you asshat, put your toothbrush, you won't need it immediately." you face palmed.

he got an extra toothbrush from his bathroom and popped it into the bag.

"okay then we put in the things you're gonna need regularly, like your earphones or something." you picked up his earphones and a charge bank from his desk.

"are you planning to take business and management as a field later?" he joked but put in all the stuff you asked him to anyway.

"i kinda wanna do business, has a nice thrill to it, and it'll get me money" you shrugged and zipped up his now packed bag.

"i'm gonna do volleyball, i have to be the best"

you looked at him and smiled, "don't worry too much, you'll be fine."

"of course i will, i'm miya atsumu" he said indignantly but his facade soon broke when you threw a pillow at him which he caught.

he plopped down on the bed next to you and laid down pulling you with him.

"tokyo huh"

"hm"

"i hope you're not gonna cause any trouble" you nudged his side.

"i hope you're not hoping too hard" he nudged you back.

you gave him a look and he held his hands up, "kidding kidding, i'll be a good boy"

"alright good boy if you're done flirting, we're going out to the skatepark" suna barged in and interrupted your conversation.

"nobody was flirting" atsumu rolled his eyes and sat up.

"do we have to go with you?" you asked suna. he just hummed and nodded.