the talk

such a fine day to torture atsumu.

is what osamu must've thought when he pulled atsumu down on the couch. suna sat next to the grey haired twin, both of them looking at atsumu with serious expressions.

the faux blonde was pissed, why were these people making him sit here when it was almost time for him to go with you to the puppy cafe that had recently opened nearby.

he crossed his arms and furrowed his brows, making it clear he wasn't having any of this.

"this is getting out of control now" suna began, making eye contact with atsumu so intense it sent shivers down his spine.

"what?" atsumu asked.

osamu nodded with his eyes closed and arms crossed, "we have been holding it in for too long now"

"WHAT?" atsumu yelled impatiently.

"why are ya in such a hurry?" osamu snapped.

"IVE GOTTA TAKE Y/N TO THE PUPPY CAFE IN LIKE 15 MINUTES SO GET THIS OVER WITH" atsumu yelled in answer.

suna frowned, "okay that's enough screaming" and he gave osamu a pointed look, "another thing to add to our list of arguments by the way"

osamu nodded again, letting suna continue.

"atsumu" suna said, talking painfully slow.

"say it hurry up and say it" atsumu tapped his knee.

"you are in love with y/n"

atsumu blinked twice. is that all this sandfox lookin ass dude was gonna say?

"ya i know" atsumu told them, casual as ever, getting up from the couch, ready to leave but osamu pulled him back down.

"woah woah woah what do you mean you know" he raised an eyebrow at his brother.

"she's my best friend ofcourse i love her, yer wastin my time" he rolled his eyes and got up again.

but osamu pulled him down, again.

"you sit yer ass down, we have to give you the talk" he told his brother flatly.

atsumu sighed, realising they weren't gonna let him off easy, he crossed his arms grumpily, "even mom and dad didn't give me the talk" he rolled his eyes.

"whatever. now, we don't mean as a friend. you are quite literally in love with her" suna tried to explain.

atsumu deadpanned, "you realise this is n/n we're talking about right? ya'll are weird"

"no YA'LL are weird. friends don't act like you guys do" suna cringed at his friend.

atsumu cringed back harder to assert dominance, "bro i really don't get where you're coming from"

"our point is," osamu spoke, "SHE HAS BOOBS"

atsumu blinked, dumbfounded and suna had to use every fibre in his body to resist the urge to whip his phone out.

"barely but okay"

"THATS NOT THE POINT, YOU LIKE HER!"

"OFCOURSE I LIKE HER SHES MY BEST FRIEND!"

"YOU DUMB FUCK YOU LIKE HER AS MORE THAN A FRIEND!"

"what" atsumu quietened down and looked at his brother frowning.

"you like her as more than a friend" osamu repeated himself.

"no i don't she's just y/n" atsumu shrugged.

"i knew this was a bad idea" suna grimaced.

"no. you like her tsumu. we all know" osamu continued.

"THEN WHY DONT I KNOW??" atsumu shouted. these two were really fucking with his brain.

him like y/n?? she was just y/n. they were bestfriends how could he ever like her?

"because ur fucking stupid thats why"

atsumu looked at them. they both seemed dead serious, but he was going crazy, "are you shitting my dick?"

"no"

"are you fucking with me?" atsumu asked getting more and more annoyed by the minute.

"no but we hope y/n will soon enough" suna mumbled.

osamu sighed and rubbed his forehead. why was his fat pig of a brother so fucking slow

"atsumu" he said in a tone that meant business.

atsumu straightened up and looked his brother directly in the eyes with an expression that said continue. i dare you.

"have you ever thought about how you guys even act, yer cuddling everytime you sit next to each other. yer all touchy and disgustin with her" osamu continued.

"you let her do whatever she wants to you without questioning a single thing" suna added.

osamu and suna went on and on and on

"you talk to her all the time and when you're not talking to her, you're talking ABOUT her"

"yeah but she's my bestfriend-" atsumu interjected but got cut off.

"how many other female friends do you have? how many other FRIENDS do you have? how do you know what bestfriends are supposed to act like?" suna asked him.

the boys sat in silence, just staring at each other. and atsumu's brows unfurrowed and slowly furrowed again as his expression changed from confusion to annoyance to shock to horror.

he stood up with wide eyes and grabbed osamu by the collar, lifting him up too.

"why didn't you tell me earlier?" he shook his brother.

"wha-"

atsumu let go of osamu's collar and ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

"holy fucking shit" his said, his voice slowly getting louder.

"im in love with y/n"

"GUYS IM IN LOVE WITH Y/N WHAT THE HELL" atsumu shouted.

suna looked at osamu and they fist bumped at waist level so atsumu wouldn't see.

atsumu gasped and his eyes widened in realisation. the puppy cafe.

"WAIT SHES COMING OVER WAIT WAIT NONOONONONOONON SHES COMING OVER LIKE RIGHT NOW WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO" atsumu panicked and started pacing around.

"SAMU WHAT DO I DO" he shook his brother by the collar again and suna had to shove him away.

"get yer dirty hands off of me you-"

thats when the doorbell rang. they all looked at each other and then at the door.

atsumu's eyes were now the size of dobby's. he looked like he was about to puke.

suna's lips curved into a small smirk, he grabbed osamu by the waist and turned him around 180°

"have fun on your date" he looked back to wink at the blonde and pushed osamu up to his room, leaving behind a distressed atsumu.

IM BACK BITCHESSS

also i literally hate this book with all my soul its so cringe what was i even thinking

so im just gonna hurry up and finish it.