jelly sticks

you were packing your bag at your desk in class. you had to leave for track practice in a bit so you were hurrying it up. you closed the zipper of your backpack and were about to get up from your seat.

two hands slammed on your desk making you jump a little. you looked up to see an annoyed atsumu.

"wha-"

"come with me", he dragged you out of class lowkey aggressive.

"woah calm down jamal i've to get my bag what happened", you were very confused.

"you can get your bag later come with me right now."

"no I have practice, don't you have volleyball?" you raised an eyebrow at him as you dragged him back in the class to get your bag.

"i do but this is more important", he said and picked up your bag for you, grabbed your hand and started power walking towards ... the gyms?

"ok can you hurry up I've to get to practice", you said to him which only made him drag you faster. "yeah yeah just a minute" he said and burst open the door to the gym.

suna, osamu and ginjima were sitting huddled up on the side. you went over to them. atsumu grabbed a piece of paper out of suna's hand a shoved it in your face.

"what does this look like" he demanded.

you took a step back and took the paper in your hand to take a look at it. "a rat?", you half questioned half answered.

"ITS ME YOU DUMB HOE I DREW ME", atsumu yelled at you and the three boys snickered from behind you.

atsumu held the paper out in his hands for everyone to see and questioned you again.

"IT LOOKS LIKE A RAT WHAT ELSE" you and osamu yelled.

"NO IT DOESNT IT LOOKS LIKE A RABBIT WOLF HYBRID" ginjima yelled back.

"stop harassing the lone braincell she has" osamu tutted at atsumu and pushed you both out of the gym.

"you seriously dragged me all the way here just to look at a rat?" you glared at atsumu when you were outside the gym.

"hey that was me first of all and second, kill your self and third, c'mon I'll drop you to the field." he faked a hurt expression then went neutral again and put an arm around your shoulder.

"the field is like half a minute's walk I can go by myself." you deadpanned again.

"no no no I'm a gentleman 😌" he puffed out his chest and started to walk. you were giving him such an unamused look. he very obviously just wanted to get away from his brother's bullying till kita arrives.

...

track practice was over and you were cleaning up after yourself. you picked up your water bottle and started to walk to the gym. the boys were still practicing, so you quietly went over to the bleachers and sat down.

aran saw you and sent a quick smile your way while he was still midair to spike a ball.

you waved at him and took out some homework you had for the day.

you wanted to complete your work but you were so tired and sleepy after practice, your head bobbed up and down from sleep.

you didn't notice the boys start to wrap up their practice till you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see suna squatting right behind you.

"i've done that, do you want it?" he looked over at your shoulder and pointed at the assignment you had open on your lap.

"oh for real? than-", you were about to very happily thank him but suna being the master manipulator he is, cut you off.

"i want jelly sticks in return", he smiled prettily and ruffled your hair.

"ofcourse you do" you sighed as you watched him chuckle and walk away.

you saw the twins walking over to you with their bags slung over their shoulders, "let's go?", osamu looked at you as you nodded and put your homework in your bag and zipped it up.

you three were walking on the sidewalk your arms swinging, occasionally touching the twins' hands on either sides of you. you came across a kid who was bawling his eyes out with an empty ice cream cone in his hand and a scoop of chocolate oreo ice cream melting on the pavement next to him.

"heh", you and osamu snickered as you both remembered something simultaneously.

"what?" atsumu questioned you.

"remember when a dog tackled you straight in the balls and you dropped your ice cream and fell on it face first then created a scene in the middle of the road back when we were 5?" osamu laughed as atsumu tried to punch the side of his face over your head.

"yeah and auntie scolded the shit out of you when you tried to lick it off the road", you cackled.

"DID NOT", he made a fist and and rubbed it real aggressive on your head.

"DID TOO", you yelled back as you ran away from him totally forgetting about the jelly sticks you had to get for suna.

"DID NOT"

"DID TOO"

"DID NOT"

osamu just sighed and watched his brother chase his bestfriend down the street and disappear. he didn't really mind, he was thinking about food.