training camp

"so you're gonna leave in two days?" you questioned the older twin.

"yep" he smiled widely.

flashback to 3 minutes ago

atsumu had come running into your classroom during break and basically crashed into you and sent your desk flying 3 inches to the right.

hey! 3 inches is a lOt, okay?

"YNYNTHETRAININGCAMPITSINTWODAYSSHCJSMCS"

"woah calm down jamal", you got your desk back in place and told him to breath.

he was as red as a french lipstick, sweat making his hair stick to his forehead.

"what's up?" you asked him once he'd settled, his breathing was still going at 69 per hour.

"the training camp," he paused to wheeze, "is in two days."

"the one where you go to tokyo?"

he nodded.

end of flashback

"so you'll be gone for a week?"

he beamed at you and nodded, "the thought of playing with the best players in japan is so exciting"

"don't piss yourself" you snickered.

but you had to admit, if atsumu was one thing, it was stubborn.

so stubborn he even made it to an all japan training camp.

"oi what're ya makin that face for?" he tapped your desk with his knuckles and pulled a chair to sit on it backwards.

his chin was resting on the back of the chair, looking at you with big round eyes when you stood up.

you looked back at him. his eyes looked like pools of honey.

"nothing"

"where are you going?" he asked, his eyes still following you as you picked up your backpack.

"let's skip today" you gave him a closed eye smile.

he looked at you suspiciously, "okay.."

...

you both had successfully gotten out of the school gates and were now roaming around aimlessly.

"what's with you?" you asked atsumu who had been sending suspicious glances your way the whole time.

"you're being a little sus" he narrowed his eyes.

"bruh" you deadpanned.

"let's go to our spot." he pulled you in an alleyway and out again into the next street.

"we have a spot?" you asked him as he pulled you by the arm.

he stopped pulling you, "you don't remember?"

"no.." you slowly shook your head, watching a grin form on his face.

"you for real don't remember?"

"no what is it?" you were CONFUSED.

"you're telling me you really don't remember?" he tilted his head to the side and smiled.

"dude."

"you fucking dumbass" he laughed out loud and lead you somewhere.

"where is it tsumu i'm confused?" you tugged at his sleeve after walking around for about 5 minutes.

"calm yer pretty tits we're almost there."