child labour

you were being carried inside the miyas' house by atsumu. you saw his mom grabbing her lipstick out of her purse and his dad buttoning up his sleeve.

"you're leaving already?" atsumu asked his parents, who were getting ready to go to work.

his mom turned around, "yeah don't pour ketchup on your brother again- ATSUMU! oh dear, put y/n down"

"yeah see even auntie's telling you to put me down you jerk." you pulled a straight face at him but he just laughed.

"don't worry mom I'm not going to drop her." he smiled at his mom and started walking towards the staircase. his dad sighed.

atsumu kept a tight hold on you as he went up the stairs and into the room. when he entered, you saw samu all cozy and warm in his blanket, sleeping peacefully.

you jumped out of atsumu's arms, or rolled, whatever you could do best with the little scope for movement you had left, and ran over to samu's bed.

you got in, your blanket still wrapped around you, and got comfortable beside samu. atsumu sighed and turned to close the door.

he threw his head back and looked to the left, stretching his neck.

he walked over to where you were cuddled up in your blanket next to osamu about to fall asleep.

he grabbed a fistful of the blanket that was still tightly wrapped around you and picked you up like a suitcase.

"HEY I WAS GETTING COMFORTABLE", you thrashed around to get out of his hold but his grip didn't falter.

osamu stirred around in his sleep and you both turned to look at him.

"nope you're not staying in this room now." atsumu said as he opened the door and made his way down the stairs still carrying you suitcase style.

your thrashing did get you to loosen the blanket around you a little though.

"UGHHHH I AM TIRED TSUMU ITS FUCKING EARLY", you tried to kick his side but he dodged.

"nope it's 8:15 in the morning. not early. don't you wanna be that girl?" he said as he put you down on the couch.

"if being that girl means waking up before the chickens then that girl can go fuck herself." you grumbled as you tried to fall asleep on the couch, yet again being disturbed by atsumu.

"y/nnnnnnn hang out with meeeee", he whined clinging onto your arm. you were used to his mood switches by now, this didn't come as a surprise.

you sat up, leaned your head against him and tried to fall asleep on his arm, but he just had to move it, making you land on the couch kinda hard.

...

you had given up on trying to fall asleep by now. there you were, sitting across from atsumu on the couch, playing a game of uno at 9 in the morning.

"UNO" you screamed and threw a card on the pile between you both. you looked up at atsumu and smirked only to see him smirking back.

"not so fast doll" his smirk grew dramatically and he pulled out a +4.

"UGH FUCK OFF YOU YELLOW HAIRED BITCH" you angrily picked up 4 cards.

"first of all, it's BLONDE" he pointed his index finger at you. "second-"

"oi shut up. who in their right mind plays uno at 9 in the morning?" osamu walked down the stairs scowling at you two.

you and atsumu looked at each other for 3 seconds, both thinking the same thing.

"samuuuu!" both you and atsumu exclaimed. your voices were uncharacteristically cheerful.

"what'dya want?" he looked at you with a straight face.

"make us some breakfast please😋?" you pleaded with the best puppy eyes you could make.

"stop doing that you look disgusting." he faked a gag but walked into the kitchen nevertheless.

...

osamu's cooking 😍

you three were seated at the table after finishing your breakfast.

"so"

"so"

"which one of you is doing the dishes?"

osamu joined the tips of his fingers and placed his elbows on the table. he looked at you two with a poker face. the atmosphere was starting to get heavier around the table.

"i don't like the energy we have created in the studio today." atsumu closed his eyes and nodded his head twice.

the way osamu was staring at you both had made it clear that it was gonna be one of you or both doing the dishes, he was going to sit back and watch you clean bowls like peasants.

"so tsumu, right?" you turned to atsumu with a hopeful look in your eye.

"nope yer helping me with them." he got up, took your wrist in his right hand and started walking towards the sink.

"i'm gonna go sleep then. you both can do the soapy work." osamu said and headed off towards the stairs.

"haven't you slept enough?!" you both said together.

you and atsumu took one last shot at getting osamu to help with the dishes but failed obviously.

"this is child labour"

"i know right" was all samu said before disappearing up the stairs.

...

doing dishes is not fun.

your elbow kept bumping into atsumu's and water kept splashing onto you both.

at one point atsumu's elbow annoyed you so much you filled a bowl with water and flung it at him. "HEY" he yelled and cupped his palms under the running water, ready to get your face wet.

by the time you were done with the dishes, your clothes were wet.

wet wet.

you mentally cursed yourself for deciding to wear a white shirt the night before.

atsumu glanced down at your chest and let out a low whistle.

"damn the left tit IS bigger than the right"

and then as if realising what he just said, he blushed furiously and looked away.

you put your hands on your waist and waited for him to look you in the eye.

he took a peek at your chest again and diverted his gaze so fast.

he finally looked you in the eyes and you deadpanned.

"you idiot"

"right i'll get you clothes"

he ran upstairs and you waited in the kitchen. you heard atsumu's footsteps coming down the stairs and into the kitchen. he threw a shirt in your face.

"ow"

"shut up that didn't even hurt"

"whatever turn around now i'll change"

"do i have to"

you looked at him emotionless for four (4) seconds.

"iamterriblysorryiamturningaroundnowiwillnotturnbacktillyoutellmeto"

"good"

...

you and atsumu silently agreed not to speak of whatever the fuck that was.

you decided to spend the rest of the day at the miyas' house as your parents would be at work right now and the empty house does tend to get lonely.

you, atsumu and osamu were sitting on atsumu's bed thinking about what to do. you decided to go play volleyball in the yard for a bit.