rumi

you both finally reached home to give osamu all of the things he had asked for.

"why is your tongue purple?" osamu suspiciously eyed his twin.

"i had a slurpee" atsumu responded, casual as ever.

osamu walked over to you, squinting and inspecting your face, "and why is your tongue purple?"

"i also had a slurpee" you smiled.

just then you heard suna yelling and someone running down the stairs.

a little girl came sprinting and stopped right next to osamu, who patted her head.

"rumi!" you waved at suna's younger sister, pleasantly surprised.

she stared at you and then held up 4 fingers, "wassup gang"

your jaw dropped, "wha-"

atsumu cut you off, "where's her leash?"

he looked at suna who had just come running down the stairs and was panting, "suna where's her leash??"

"relax she's not gonna bite.. i think" the brunette said.

"SHE BOINKED ME ON THE HEAD WITH HER KITCHEN SET LAST TIME!"

"mom dad aren't home so we have to babysit her today, suck it up" suna explained.

"yeah tsumu suck it up" rumi evil grinned.

"how old is she again?" you asked.

"seven"

"bro that thing is NOT seven" atsumu looked at her, horrified at the way she was grinning at him.

"hi y/n" she cutely pranced over to you and hugged your legs.

before you could say anything she poked atsumu in the thigh with her barbie doll's plastic toe.

"ouch what the f- fudge" he stepped away.

rumi giggled, "fuck!"

you couldn't hold it in any longer, you snorted and osamu joined in, both of you laughing your heads off.

"who taught you that?" suna asked his sister and she pointed at him, making you laugh harder.

"okay, why don't you play with your dolls yeah? and don't ever say that word in front of mom dad" he guided her to the corner of the room where her dolls were scattered on the ground.

"okay rin" she obediently sat down as the rest of you watched.

atsumu sighed in relief as he unwrapped an onigiri that you had bought at the store.

but his relief didn't last long. he spat his onigiri out when he heard rumi talking to her dolls.

"you are going to burn with scorpions!" she squealed in a high pitched voice as she shook two dolls (one was speaking to the other)

then she grabbed safety scissors, chopped off the doll's hair and threw her across the room right into atsumu's onigiri.

then she made the other doll aggressively kiss another doll as the three of you watched with open mouths.

"call a priest we need to exorcise her" atsumu whispered, kicking the bald doll away from him.

rumi then decided she wanted to eat something so she got up and started walking to osamu, who was usually the one who made food for her when him and suna hung out.

but she tripped over the bald doll and promptly face planted near atsumu's feet.

now he tried, he really tried but atsumu couldn't contain his laughter, he burst out laughing to the point where he was in tears.

rumi quietly got up as the you, suna and osamu watched, trying your best to keep yourselves from laughing.

you had to give it to her though, she didn't cry or anything, just glared at atsumu and walked to the coffee table.

she tore a page out of her drawing pad and began scribbling something on it.

the note was handed to atsumu who paled when he read it.

"consider this a worning"

after making sure she was satisfied with his reaction, rumi flipped him off.

suna gasped, "who taught you that?"

she turned, smiled and pointed at suna, again making you and osamu holler at his expression.

"alright that's it we're leaving" atsumu got up, grabbed your hand and led you up to his room.

"a little girl bullied you into leaving" you teased.

"oh shut up, i just wanna be alone with you"

"you know those two don't know we're dating now right?" you asked as you entered his room and went to sit on his bed.

"they'll find out eventually" he winked and hooked two fingers under your jaw, making you look up at him.

he leaned down to steal a quick kiss before he went to lock the door.

you both spent the rest of the evening chatting, laughing, making out.