ice cream

atsumu had walked halfway through when you woke up.

"oh lookie here!" he squealed in faux enthusiasm.

"shut up tsumu"

"you woke up without any prince to kiss you awake!"

"fuck off"

"we stan independence!"

"bitch"

you wanted to be annoyed at him, but the way he was talking was making you laugh.

"i'm not sleepy anymore but you're still gonna have to carry me" you flashed him a cheeky smile.

"you lazy whore"

"weren't you the one that said it's a lazy day today?" you 🤨'd.

"welp now i'm getting sleepy. oh oh oh my god y/n i'm so sleepy." he switched voices with batman and half closed his eyes.

"shut the fuck up don't you dare drop me"

"ugh i don't know if i can handle this anymore y/n oh god"

he was being so dramatic and for what?

you gasped as he let you fall 5 inches but caught you before you fell anymore.

you wrapped your arms around his neck, clinging onto him like a koala. "DON'T DO THAT AGAIN"

"oh?"

"yeah"

"and what if i do?"

"i'll"

"you'll?"

"i'll break your kneecaps"

he laughed out loud and grabbed your thighs to fix your hold on him. he had one hand under your left thigh and the other on your back. you had your arms wrapped tightly around his neck.

thankfully there weren't any people on the street or it would've been embarrassing.

"tsumu"

"hm?"

"i want ice cream"

he leaned his head back just a little bit to look at your face.

"ok let's get you ice cream"

he turned a corner and walked towards an ice cream parlour. you got down and looked at the different flavours on reaching.

"you decided what you want?" atsumu asked as he fished his wallet out of his pocket.

"cookies and cream or chocolate chip?"

"i don't know, which one do you want?"

"i can't decide"

"let's get both"

he pulled out some cash and went up to the ice cream dude to order.

"you're paying?"

he nodded.

"let's split"

"it's ok n/n i know you have no money and me being the kind soul i am, would be more than happy to oblige" he smiled as if he were a saint, holding up a bill in between his index and middle finger.

"okay." you rolled your eyes and watched the ice cream dude scoop out the ice cream into a cup and add two spoons to it.

you both walked outside with the cup in atsumu's hand. you were mostly eating the cookies and cream flavoured part and atsumu was taking occasional bites out of both.

you walked into a park. it was starting to get darker now. you went and sat on a bench and watched kids being picked up by their parents for dinner and whatnot.

"argh i'm tired." atsumu sighed and put his head on your shoulder. [PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY SHOULLLDERRR- sorry.]

you let him be and started scrolling on your phone. you went on your fyp and saw pictures of billie eilish and olivia rodrigo and anime fanarts and lots of other things.

you clicked on the anime fanart. it was eren and mikasa. on a red carpet.

fuck she's hot

you scrolled further and saw more mikasa fanarts.

i'd marry her without batting an eyelash

"so you ARE gay"

you turned your head very slightly to the right to see atsumu's head on your shoulder, his eyes looking straight at mikasa's abs in one of the fanarts.

"you fell asleep?"

he got off of you and stretched his arms. "mhm."

"let's go home i'm tired as fuck"

"yeah"

...

you were laying on your bed, full after dinner with your LEDs turned on to a relaxing shade of blue.

you wanted to fall asleep but today was one of those days when you're sleepy as fuck but the sleep doesn't wanna fuck.

you ended up scrolling through social media again. you saw a picture of osamu and suna.

suna was drinking a caprisun looking at osamu who had his arm around his shoulder, laughing about something.

why are they so gay

aran could be seen behind the two, looking at his phone.