sunday

another day another slay.

but the slaydar wasn't very high today.

atsumu had hogged the blanket all to himself and you woke up at 6 in the morning, shivering because of the cold.

flashback to last night

you three had just finished watching all the conjuring movies. you had no idea how you managed to convince atsumu to join you both, but he made you and samu sit on either side of him on his bunk.

pussyboy kept staring at one corner of the room the whole time and freaking out and grabbing onto you or samu, both of whom were laughing hysterically.

by the time the movie marathon ended, tsumu looked like he could piss himself. "one of you will sleep with me on my bed i don't care"

you and samu looked at each other for a second trying to contain your laughter, then burst out laughing.

atsumu was sitting on the bed with his legs crossed and a pout on his face, holding his toes.

"ain't no way i'm sleeping on the same bed as this pig, sorry n/n a bitch wanna sleep comfortably"

"so a bitch gotta sleep uncomfortably?"

"mhm." samu hummed and climbed up to his bed.

atsumu, who was pouting earlier, was now pouting AND grumbling.

"i hate you both i hope you die in your sleep i'm about to cry"

"shut up or i'll sleep on my mattress"

"NO IM SORRY COME HERE" he looked at you with pleading eyes and patted the space next to him.

you laughed and climbed next to him, laying down. he laid down next to you right after, covering the both of you with the blanket.

with atsumu so close to you and the blanket, the warmth made it easy to go to sleep immediately.

end of flashback

you got up to go turn the ac off, then went into the bathroom to check yourself out in the mirror.

you weren't looking very slayful.

you were constantly on the verge of sneezing, but your damn nose be playing.

"n/n?"

you peeked outside the bathroom to see osamu rubbing his eyes, sitting up on his bunk. atsumu was still passed out and the blanket he had hogged was down on the floor. fucking idiot.

"why are you up so early?" osamu asked in between yawns.

"just got a little cold, i'm going back to bed in a second."

he bent over the side of his bunk to look at atsumu hogging the blanket on the bottom bunk and cursed at his twin.

"okay, wake me up if you're still cold i'll get you another blanket yeah?"

"mkay" you hummed as you watched him fall back onto his pillow and into dreamland.

...

you woke up around noon. there was no atsumu next to you and no osamu on the top bunk.

they must've woken up already

you washed your face and fixed your hair and walked downstairs.

auntie was in the kitchen and osamu was sitting on the couch, scrolling on his phone. he looked like he'd just woken up not long ago, hair disheveled and sleep visible in his eyes.

"morning"

yup. his voice was hoarse and deeper than usual. he'd just woken up.

"good morning!" auntie said from the kitchen,