monday

you were returning back home from school. suna was walking with you and the twins back to their house to relax for a bit before leaving for the festival.

osamu had his arm around your shoulder, atsumu was walking ahead and suna was walking right behind atsumu, scrolling on his phone.

"suna for fucks sake you dickbag quit stepping on my shoes 🛑 ✋" atsumu whipped his head around to glare at suna.

"my bad barry i don't have a fucking third eye, please do forgive me." suna rolled his eyes at the blonde and adjusted his bag's strap on his shoulder.

"KEEP YER EYES OFF THE DAMN PHONE FOR ONCE THEN"

"no can do"

"fuck you"

atsumu walked (stomped) back to where you and osamu were and started walking beside his twin. osamu chuckled and removed his hand from your shoulder to catch up to suna.

he started walking beside him and ruffled his hair. you and atsumu shared a look when suna leaned into samu's touch ever so slightly.

"are you sure they're best friends?" you turned to atsumu with narrowed eyes.

"nah they're bros"

"hm fair enough"

...

"Y/N WILL YOU BE DONE BY TOMORROW?"

"CALM YER TITS GRANDPA IM ALMOST DONE"

you were getting ready for the festival in the twins' bathroom when osamu yelled at you from downstairs.

the boys were all seated on the couch in their yuks downstairs and you were just putting on some light makeup but osamu can't chill for shit.

"WE'RE GONNA BE THE LAST ONES THERE ALL THE FOOD WILL BE GONE. YOU WANT TO EAT LEFTOVERS?"

"ITS LITERALLY A FESTIVAL IT WONT END SO QUICK AND THERE'LL BE ENOUGH FOOD TO FILL A HUNDRED OSAMUS YOU SHIT"

you walked down the stairs and saw atsumu and suna sitting with amused looks on their faces.

"this is the first time i've been provoked to hit a woman." osamu flipped you off.

"light yagami much? shut the fuck up before i pull a ryuk on you"

"you act like you totally haven't beaten each other up on multiple occasions." suna laughed with a soft smirk visible on his face.

"nah it's usually just y/n and atsumu who try to kill each other every time they get in an argument."

"hey that's a foolproof way of figuring out who wins."

osamu sighed and walked to the door "when you can't figure out who's stupider, just eliminate the other, so convenient"

"imagine trying to explain to someone new that osamu is in fact, not pregnant, just hungry"

atsumu and suna laughed out loud at your comment and started walking behind osamu who was power walking yet again.

"this is why his legs are so muscly" suna looked at osamu, who was now 50 metres ahead of you three.

"why have you been looking at his legs 🤨" you questioned suna as atsumu tried to braid a few of your loose hair strands. (he failed miserably and ended up in you yelling at him for knotting your hair up).

"we are literally in the same volleyball team, i stretch with him." suna deadpanned at you.

"hmm not convincing enough"

"shut up you sushi why have you been looking at mikasa in bikinis huh 🤨"

"because she's hot 💁🏻‍♀️"