tea

y'all they are NOT cousins ❌🙅‍♀️🤨

for everyone who's confused, i'm asian and older women and men are called aunty and uncle here so that's why i used it, the miyas and y/n's family are not blood related dw 😌👍

happy reading luvrs <3

school had ended and you were packing your bag when atsumu walked into your classroom and suggested that you two go to practice together because he had tea which he "spied with my little eye".

"don't you have volleyball practice?"

"this is more important." he pulled up a chair right in front of your desk and leaned back on it.

you saw beads of sweat trickling down his forehead.

"did you like run here?"

"oh you have no idea wait till I show you, it was crazy"

you threw your pen in your bag and it landed in one of the smaller inner pockets.

atsumu, with the patience of a chihuahua in heat, got tired of waiting for you to finish packing.

he got up, grabbed your books, shoved them in your bag and picked it up along with your track practice bag.

you were being dragged by atsumu out of the classroom and towards the gym. you guys came to a stop by the gym and he pulled you to the gym window.

you followed his gaze and saw aran and kita in the gym. this would've been normal minus the fact that kita was leaning his head onto aran's shoulder and aran was patting his head.

"what's going on", you gaped at the boys.

"just two bros doing bro stuff 🥰" suna's voice was heard behind you two.

you both jumped, "how the fuck do you spawn out of nowhere dude", atsumu asked him as he backed away from the gym window.

"your mom", suna took out his phone and started scrolling.

"like that triple dick pokemon" atsumu commented

"dugtrio" you whispered to atsumu.

"satan's whore" he whispered back and chuckled.

"i heard that by the way" suna said without looking up from his phone.

atsumu stopped chuckling and you shut your mouth.

"atsumu, rintarou, y/n", you three slowly turned around to see Kita walking towards you all. "What are you doing here?"

atsumu turned pale and pointed towards the gym and then at himself and at the gym again and ran off inside.

he tripped on the way and suna wasted no time in taking a picture.

"i was just about to go to practice kita-san I'll leave, you have a good day", you quietly smiled at him and ran off to the field for track practice.

you greeted the coach and changed into your practice outfit and started warming up.

...

"pixar milfs tho"

the twins looked at you.

"agreed"

practice was over and you were walking back home with the twins.

"y/n you're gay." Atsumu tapped his knuckles on the top of your head.

"i'm not gonna take that from someone who gets off to Zeke Yeager yelling compilations on YouTube." you punched his arm.