semen

you and atsumu were walking down the street.

"you wanna traumatise that guy?" you asked, looking at some dude who was walking on the street, facing you.

"you know him?" atsumu asked.

"no"

he snorted, "sexy"

as soon as that guy crossed paths with you both, you yelled, "hey!"

he turned around only to see the two of you facing him.

"you're one of them" you ominously said, voice so low the guy could barely hear you.

and without another word, the two of you started walking backwards, glaring at the guy.

he stood there with a concerned look on his face and took a step away from you.

then he turned so his back was facing you and took off sprinting.

you and atsumu had a good laugh on your walk back home.

when you reached the twins' house, you crashed on the couch and turned the tv on.

you two were about to rewatch brooklyn 99 for the nth time when osamu came and set a plate down on the table in front of you.

there were oreos in the plate, you raised an eyebrow at him, "why are you willingly giving us food?"

"im willingly giving YOU food. but you'll give it to him anyway so same difference" osamu corrected.

"oh, thanks" you happily picked up an oreo as osamu left.

atsumu was about to take one but you smacked his hand away, "need not i remind you, he said they're for ME"

"need not i remind YOU, he said you'll give em to me anyway" atsumu rolled his eyes and forcefully took one, shoving the whole thing into his mouth in half a second as you watched with a dropped jaw.

then his face scrunched up in disgust, he gagged and then he ran to get a tissue from the kitchen and spat the chewed up cookie into the tissue.

"eww what the fuck" you grimaced as he sat back down next to you with the tissue in his hand.

"y/n break that thing in half" he said pointing at the cookie in your hand.

"why?"

"just do it"

"nike okay" you broke the cookie.

"ugh" atsumu groaned and downed a whole glass of water.

"uh, why is the centre of the filling blue?" you asked, eyeing the oreo you'd broken in half.

"CUZ ITS MOTHER FUCKING TOOTHPASTE" atsumu yelled.

your mouth hung open and then you snorted which turned into full blown laughter.

"atop laughing at me he meant to give those to you too" atsumu pointed out.

"okay but your reaction" you laughed and wiped a tear from your eye.

"yeah yeah shut up, i know how to get them back" atsumu said with an evil smile.

"them?"

"suna and samu, don't ya hear them laughing upstairs?"

sure enough, you could hear demonic laughter from upstairs.

so that's how it was, okay.

"k what's your plan?" you asked atsumu and he whispered in your ear.

"diabolical, i love it" you laughed.

"i know right, im a genius" atsumu grinned.

"yeah i wouldn't go that far"