❥𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 [✔️]

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

"What do you think you were doing there?" He growls and rakes his eyes over my body.

I feel my skin burn for his touch but I don't want to admit it.

"What did it look like, I was having fun. I'm not yours." My breathing becomes harsh as I feel a wave of wetness soak my thong.

His eyes darken as he comes towards me. "I don't know how many times I have to tell you, Amara."

He backs me up to the wall, our proximity making me feel hotter. He looks at my lips and licks his.

"You belong to me." He growls and possessively grabs my hips. I gasp and stare into his dominant gaze.

"Every part of you belongs to me. This sinful body..." He trails his finger on my cleavage. My breathing increases as he slightly moves the material of my dress and latches his lips on my hardened nipple. I moan loudly and lift my chest higher to give him better access.

"Your beautiful lips.." He lifts his head and grabs the sides of my face and gives me a passionate kiss. I bring him closer and grind myself onto his erection causing him to groan.

He breaks away as I try to control my breathing. "These alluring eyes..."

He trails his hand up my inner thigh tracing the lace of my thong. "This beautiful pussy.." He whispers and I whimper feeling him rub my clit through my thong.

"You belong to me or do I have to remind you, baby." He tauntingly says kissing my neck. I moan and as he begins to pick up his pace on my clit.

"Use your tongue to remind me who I belong to." I breathlessly say and he grins against my neck.

"I'm going to use more than my tongue to remind you, baby." He darkly chuckles and gets on his knees lifting my dress up.

I bite my lip at the sight of him on his knees for me. He hooks two fingers in my thong and slowly slides it off of me, never breaking eye contact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗴𝗼 (20)  𝟱"𝟳

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗴𝗼 (20) 𝟱"𝟳

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗴𝗼 (20)  𝟱"𝟳

𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼 𝗖𝗿𝘂𝘇 (34) 𝟲"𝟭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❥𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸!

❥𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺: 𝗟𝘂𝘃𝘃𝘃_34