❥𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹

❥𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹

As I'm walking back to the living room I see Emilio with Julian in his arms

As I'm walking back to the living room I see Emilio with Julian in his arms. I smile and approach them.

"Amara! I haven't seen you in so long!" Emilio exclaims while Julian babbles about.

I give him a quick side hug and give Julian a kiss on the head. "I know well you are always working." I say and he chuckles.

"I'm trying not to do as much overtime but I want Lucero and the kids to live comfortable." He says and plays with Julian's tiny hands.

I raise my eyebrows and scan my eyes around their big house. "Believe me, Emilio. I'm sure they are more then comfortable." I laugh and he rolls his eyes.

"Where's Lucero?" I ask and he turns towards the living room.

"She's still sitting on the couch with Elijah. He's  trying to cheer her up." He strokes Julian's head.

"Have you talked to your dad ever since he told you?" He tilts his head down and looks at me with genuine concern.

"Nope." I reply and turn around when I hear Dario coming our way.

"Dario, hey man." Emilio smiles and I take this opportunity to slip away from them.

I walk towards Lucero who is tickling Elijah on the couch.

"Tía! Tell mamá t-to stop." He laughs and Lucero stops once she notices he can't breathe from all the laughing.

I go sit down next to them and Elijah sits up on the couching, fixing his hair. "Do I still look good?" He asks and Lucero laughs.

"Yes you do." I snort and he smiles running away from the living room.

I look at Lucero and grab her hand. "Are you feeling a little better?" I ask her and she lightly nods.

"Yeah a little. I still feel somewhat guilty, I know he isn't the greatest dad, in facts he's a shit of a dad, but he didn't deserve to hear what I told him." She whispers.

"What did you tell him?" I question and she shakes her head.

"I-I don't want to talk about it." She mumbles and fidgets with her hands.

"But anyways how's living with Marissa and Dario?" She smiles.

Oh great, actually yesterday he had me over his knee with my panties in my mouth.

"Its been alright." I continue. "I got an interview on Monday as a part-time event planner."

"Oh my god! That's amazing I'm so proud of you!" She squeals and I smile lightly.

"Yeah, I mean I do want to go into event planning so this is a great way to get my feet in the water." I say and she hugs me.

"I love you so much, hermana." She breathes.