❥𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

❥𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

I meet his piercing gaze and I feel my body heat up. He tilts his head, silently asking if he can come inside. I step aside and let him come in, making sure to close the door.

"Do they know you are up here?" I turn around and grip onto my towel. Why the hell is it so fucking hot in here?

He takes a seat on my bed and stares at me, "All they know is that I had to take a call and Lucero said I can use Emilio's office."

I nod and grab onto my towel tighter. Even though, I'm covering my body I have never felt so naked under someone's stare.

"What did you want to talk about?" I breathe and he runs a hand through his hair, allowing some of his curls to escape.

"Where did you go after work?" He asks. I scoff and walk over to my dresser taking out my black nightgown. I have my back facing him as I try to figure out what to tell him.

"I don't have to explain myself to you," I say and I hear him get up from my bed, coming up behind me.

"You fucked the guy that sent you the roses, didn't you?" He whispers against my sizzling skin. I turn my head away from his hot breath feeling the wetness pool between my thighs.

"Answer me, Amara," he says and places a wet kiss on my bare shoulder.

"Y-Yes," I whisper clenching my thighs. He trails his nose down the side of my neck making my body fill with goosebumps.

"Did you enjoy it?" He tauntingly asks.

He spins me around and falls to his knees, staring deeply into my eyes. My heart is beating out of my chest and my face is completely red.

He runs his hands up up from my legs to my thighs, repeating the action. "Hm?" He asks and I bite down on my lip.

"No," I say completely frustrated with the myself and him.

"Take off your towel," he commands and I don't hesitate to drop my towel to the floor, standing completely naked in front of him.

He groans and licks his lips as he takes me in. He grabs me by my hips and pulls me closer to his face.

"Dario, they are going to hear?" I whine as he blows hot air on my drenched pussy.

"He didn't know how to satisfy you, huh, baby?" He whispers and begins to place kisses on my thighs.

"No...not at all," I whine as I push my hips forward. He looks up and grins at me.

"That's because I'm the only one that can satisfy your sweet pussy," he says and places a warm kiss on my swollen clit.

I throw my head back and feel my knees buckle as he swirls his tongue on my clit.

I desperately whine at the lose of contact when he gets up from his knees and licks his lips.