❥𝗕𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗹

❥𝗕𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗹

I wake up to feeling of the coldness on my backside. Slowly turning over to the other side I see Dario's side of the bed is empty. I sit up on the bed with the sheet covering my chest, looking around the room for any sign of my clothes. 

A small smile forms on my face when I think about what happened last night.

We made love.

And it was amazing, it was like nothing I have ever felt before.

But I'm also mad at myself. Mad that I always give in when it comes to him.

I'm his and I'll blindly do anything if he says the words, which I hate so much.

He's my weakness and I can't pretend I don't love him..when I do.

It's taking me a lot to actually admit that I love him.

What's worse is that he is getting married soon and going to become a dad.

But a part of me hopes that won't stop him. That somehow, he will leave her for me.

That he feels the same way I feel for him.

Getting out of bed, my legs wobble as I reach down to pick up Dario's shirt and throw it over me.

Wrapping my arms around my body, I hum at the smell of his cologne and the feeling of his shirt on me.

Suddenly, my eyebrows furrow together when I hear two voices coming from downstairs.

Making sure to not make much noice, I walk out of the bedroom. I make sure to stay light on my feet so they can's here me.

I stay at the top of the stairs to try to figure out who Dario is talking to.

"Dario, what the hell are you doing?" The voice sounds angry and I can hear when Dario sighs.

"I don't know," Dario says and I hear a scoff.

"You are hurting her and you can't even see it," the voice harshly tells him. The voice is familiar and it is for sure a male voice. I take a step closer to hear the voice better.

"You think I want to hurt her," Dario's irritation can be heard in his voice. "But I can't let her go...I-I love her," he says and my heart swells at his words.

He loves me?

Those few words that come out of his mouth sound amazing and actually give me hope.

Gives me impossible hope that maybe..just maybe we can get through this.

"So, what exactly do you think is going to happen, hermano?" I hear the sarcastic voice ask and I realize that it's Mason who he is talking to.

Dario stays silent, completely silent.