❥𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗵 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵𝘀

❥𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗵 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵𝘀

"You have to keep your hands to yourself, Dario," I take his hands off of my waist as we walk to Lucero's house

"We aren't even inside yet," he complains and pulls me back to him, placing kisses on the side of my head.

"Well, we have to start preparing. In case you forgot, you are still engaged," I remind him and I remove his hands off of me as he runs a hand through his hair in frustration.

"I know," he mumbles and I stand in front of him, fixing some curls that managed to escape.

"Now if she asks, we were discussing plans about the wedding, ok?" I tell him and he licks his lips, making my body instinctively push forward to him.

"Give me a kiss," he places his hand on my back pushing me insanely close to him.

I really wish we stayed in my apartment.

"Dario," I warn him and he smirks.

"Just one," he tilts his head and stares at my lips.

I tiptoe to reach him and connect our lips, loving the way his stubble rubs against my cheek. He groans and enters his tongue inside my mouth sending shocks through my body.

I moan in response and swirl my tongue around his making his grip on my waist tighten. I pull back he groans, wanting to pull me back to him.

"Just no touching or kissing when we are in there, ok?" I look into his eyes with a serious face.

"Ok," he complies and places a kiss on my forehead. "After this I want to go home and make you dinner," he whispers and I blush.

"And maybe after that make love to you for hours and hours," he places his hand on my cheek and I lean into his touch.

"Doesn't sound like a bad idea," I bite my lip and he spins me around, landing a hard smack on my ass.

"Let's get this over with, baby," he chuckles at the action of me rubbing the spot he smacked. I glare at him and continue to walk to Lucero's house.

I knock before entering the house, Dario holds the door for me to step inside.

"Lucero, I'm here!" I call out and hear multiple voices grow silent.

I get no response from Lucero and I look at Dario with my eyebrows raised. He closes the door and places his hand on my lower back, ushering me to walk.

Something doesn't feel right.

As soon as I enter the living room, my eyes widen and Dario quickly removes his hand from my lower back. Marissa is hysterically crying in the couch while my dad is comforting her and Lucero is looking at me with a face of disappointment.