❥𝗢𝗻𝗲-𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗧𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁

❥𝗢𝗻𝗲-𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗧𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁

It's been one week since I saw those tickets on my nightstand

One long hectic week.

A week filled with life-changing decisions that have me wondering if I'm actually insane?

Once I saw that the tickets were one-way, I took it as a sign.

A sign to finally do something for myself, to do something that has been in the back of my head for a long time.

I've just been too scared to act upon it.

And since the flight is coming up, I knew I had to make fast decisions.

Especially since my flight is leaving today....

"Do you think what I'm doing is impulsive?" I stressfully run my hand through my hair as I ask Lola.

Lola looks at me with her eyebrows raised as she watches me pack my second suitcase. "Well, It's surprising, but you have never looked more sure of yourself," she gently tells me and I sigh in relief.

"Really? You don't think dropping out of college, quitting my job, and starting completely fresh is crazy?" I ask, unsure of my recent actions.

I dropped out of college four days ago. It was extremely stressful, but surprisingly I felt so relieved when I did it.

I needed one more year to get my bachelor's degree in business management and I dropped it like nothing.

All the long hours of studying and working went down the drain.

Shit, maybe I am going crazy?

With everything I have been through it is reasonable to be going crazy, right?

But in all honesty I was never truly happy with my decision of studying business management or pursuing a career in event planning.

I'll admit it was amazing working with Lisa and at first she even refused to accept my resignation letter, but after explaining to her why I was leaving she said she understood my decision. Although she did express her frustration with me leaving when she needed me the most. 

It was amazing being in charge of big weddings and being in control of things in general, but in the back of my head I only thought about one thing.

Fashion.

Before I even made a decision to drop out of college, I looked around the apartment I rented in Paris and found the perfect school to study fashion.

Luckily, they were still accepting applications and I knew it was my chance to start pursuing my dream.

"Ok..it is a bit crazy," she trails off and I begin to anxiously stuff the rest of my clothes into my suitcase. "But, it was your dad that wanted you to study business management, it wasn't what you wanted," she continues and I try not to let the mention of my dad affect me.