❥𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂

❥𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂

"So, Amara what's been troubling you these days?" Veronica asks while twiddling her pen around her finger as her notepad sits on her thigh

When Victor saw our reaction to the news he immediately tried to tell us he might be wrong, but it didn't matter we were both already angry.

Lucero went on a rant about how my dad is barely even a father to us and what makes him think he will be a great father for this baby.

She also looked like she wanted to cry, but she never let those tears fall.

Me on the other hand, kept on thinking about who the father is.

Dario slept with Marissa after Italy. Did he use a condom? Does he know? How far along is she?

My mind is a complete mess and so are my emotions.

"I'm angry to be honest," I tell her truthfully and she nods her head.

"At who?" She asks and I chew on my lip.

"I don't know I guess my dad and... me," I whisper the last part.

"Is it about Marissa or something else?" She asks her voice sincere but serious. I told her about Marissa over the phone yesterday.

"Both," I answer and she begins to write things down which I hate.

"Explain," she tells me and I fidget with my hands.

"Well, him sleeping with Marissa angers me so much because he is betraying Lucero. Not only that but the way his eyes light up when he talks about her it makes me sick," I say and she hums.

"His eyes never lit up like that with my mom. To be honest, from what I can remember is that they were basically strangers to each other," I continue as she listens to every word.

"My dad would only come when he wanted one thing from my mom which was sex or comfort and she would give it to him because it would mean that he would stay," I fidget with my hands some more.

"And me, well, I'm mad at myself for still loving him when a part of me actually resents him. I love him and I actually defend him more than I should but another part of me..hidden deep inside of me resents him," I breathe and she looks at me, analyzing me.

"Hm, why does that part resent him?" she asks and I stay silent, trying to ignore the memories rushing in.

"Is it because what happened when you were little?" She asks and I lower my head, closing my eyes at the memory that haunts my dreams.

The way those empty eyes stared into mine. "Do you blame your dad for what happened to you?" She asks gently and I find myself shaking my head and getting out of my seat.

"This was a good session and I will make sure to come next week, but I have to go to work," I tell her and her eyes fill with slight disappointment.

"You can't keep running away from this, Amara," she tells me and I nod my head.