❥𝗣𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

❥𝗣𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

"Get over my knee," he sternly demands and my eyes widen

But then a smile begins to creep on my lips.

"Where is your fiancé?" I taunt and he clenches his jaw, glaring at me with his heated gaze.

"Upstairs sleeping, don't make me repeat myself, Amara," he growls.

I'll admit I'm in complete shock from hearing those words come out of his mouth but I've been impatiently waiting for them.

And fuck they sound so good coming out of his mouth.

I smile wider and slowly make my way closer to him standing directly in front of him.

He grabs me and wastes no time placing me over his knee, a small gasp leaves my lips at his swift movement.

He lifts up my dress and rubs his hand on my ass. I shiver and bite my lip in anticipation. He slowly takes off my panties and I squirm when the cold air meets my heat.

"If you aren't quiet I'll gag you with these." His gruff voice makes my arousal drip even more.

I nod but he grabs my hair and makes me look at him. "Understood? I need words." He demands.

"Yes, I understand." I breathe and he lets go off my hair.

He grabs both of my hands and puts them behind my back and ties my wrists together with his tie.

He caresses my ass with his big warm hand and I moan at the feeling. I try to grind myself on his knee but he stops me by landing a hard smack on my ass.

I bite my lip hard trying to suppress the loud moans that were begging to come out of my mouth.

"Nothing to say? I should be enjoying this." He chuckles and I whimper.

My cheek was stinging but it felt amazing. A perfect combination of pleasure and pain.

"Do you know why you are over my knee, Amara?" He asks.