❥𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁

❥𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁

𝖸'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗇𝗈 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍...𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗁 𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖽.

The whole ride back to the hotel was silent

The whole ride back to the hotel was silent. We both sat there silent not uttering a single word.

I shifted my body and face to the window, trying to avoid him as much a possible.

The tension was clear in the air and I was just nervously waiting for him to say something.

I turn my head slightly to the side and see Dario harshly gripping onto the steering wheel.

I roll my eyes and turn my attention back to the window, looking around noticing that we are almost close to the hotel.

Dario parks in front of the hotel and I quickly get out of the car, walking fast to the hotel.

"Amara," Dario yells, but I continue to walk fast and eventually make it to the elevator before he does.

"Wait!" I yell and the man inside the elevator stops the doors for me.

"Thank you," I tell the tall, good looking man.

He gives me a cocky smile as his eyes rake down my body.

Yeah, I rather not.

"Are you visiting here, bella? His Italian accent catches me off guard, but I roll my eyes at his attempt of flirting. (Beautiful)

"Yes," I reply shortly regretting taking the elevator. I take a closer look at him and notice that he isn't that bad looking. He may be annoying, but he is good looking.

Especially, with his white dress shirt and black slacks.

He has light brown hair with green eyes. But his eyes don't draw me in like Dario's. He has a lean build with a clean shaven face. He was the complete exact opposite of Dario.

"You like what you see?" He smiles and I mentally gag.

"Not really," I answer and his face slightly falls, but he plays it off with a chuckle.

"Are you free later?" I breathe deeply trying to find my patience. Doesn't this man take a hint.

"No," I say and thank God that the elevator doors open, revealing a tired looking Dario.

He looks at me and then the guy, who I didn't realize moved closer to me.

Dario sends the guy a death glare and looks at me waiting for me to exit the elevators.

"I'll see you later, bella," the guy sends Dario a cocky smile and winks at me.

Dario growls and pulls me towards him, but I immediately push him away from me.