❥𝗩𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿

❥𝗩𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿

The first time Victor and I slept together was when I was nineteen

The first time Victor and I slept together was when I was nineteen. I had come over to my dad's house for winter break and since my dad was always working I had the whole house to myself.

One day, Victor came over to talk to my dad about business but he wasn't there. Truth is my dad was hardly ever home even when Lucero and I were living there and when we weren't living there.

I was bored and in desperate need of entertainment so I had asked him to stay with me for awhile.

One thing led to another and I ended up riding him on the stairs of my dad's pool. We had both agreed that it could never happen again no matter how much we wanted it but desire and lust clouded our minds.

Victor is a great fuck and he has always been there for me. He is a great friend, whenever I need something or need someone he is always there. Plus, Victor has always made me feel so desirable and wanted which I thrived on.

As much as I hated to admit it I have some attachment towards Victor but it wasn't a love attachment it was a companion attachment.

I could never love him more than a friend.

I walk outside of the building and see Victor waiting outside of his car.

He is wearing a dark blue suit with a white dress shirt. His hair is neatly combed to the side and his beard is neatly trimmed.

He smiles as he makes eye contact with me and I raise my eyebrows in shock that he was able to get here so fast.

"Amara, looking beautiful as ever." He compliments me and I give him a small smile.

"Thank you, how did you get here so fast?" I ask and he opens the door for me.

"I was... around." He smiles and I squint my eyes in confusion.

He places his hand on my lower back, ushering me inside of his car and gets in his seat.

He starts the car and drives away. "Are you hungry? We can go get something to eat." He says, placing his hand on my thigh.

I wanted to enjoy the feeling of his hand on my thigh but it was nothing compared to the feeling of Dario's hands on me.

His touch alone would make my body heat up with lust and urgency.

But I felt bad taking his hand off of my thigh so I just let him place it there.

"Hmm, or we can go back to your place and you cook?" I suggest and he chuckles.

Victor's cooking was amazing. So, not only was he great in bed but he was also an amazing cook.

He rubs small circles on my thigh and slightly moves his hand a little higher, pulling the hem of my dress down. I smile and he shakes his head. "This dress is too short."