❥𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀

❥𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀

Mature scene ahead hehe :)

Looking into the mirror, I smile at my reflection. The red dress Lola bought me, hugs my figure well. It brings out my curves and my ass, the only issue is that I'm not wearing a bra.

The cleavage is low, but not that low so thank god for that. It's a little short but I have worn shorter before. I brush my hand across the necklace Dario bought me and admire how it compliments my skin.

The fact that he bought these things and thought of me makes my body fill with goosebumps. He took his time and bought it for me.

I look down at my hand and analyze the ring Victor gave me. The irony that it's a rose as well. It actually goes well with the earrings and necklace Dario gave me.

I have to stop thinking about him. He was an asshole to me and didn't give me a chance to tell him about Marissa and my dad.

Which makes it clear that I need proof, but I don't know how I'm going to get it.

My phone vibrates with a message from Lisa wishing me a happy birthday.

I smile and send her a text back telling her thank you.

Lola comes in the room and stops when she sees me. "Bitch, you look fucking amazing," she squeals and I laugh.

I look at her and admire how she looks. Her hair is curled and she is wearing a lilac tight silky dress that brings out her purple hair.

The dress fits perfect around her waist, if anything she looks amazing. "Lola, you look amazing," I tell her and she come towards me making us stare into the mirror.

We both look in the mirror and she smiles hugging me. "We both look amazing," she says and she kisses my cheek. "Now, let's forget everything and go get fucked up," she claps her hands and I laugh.

"Wait, what about the cake?" I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"We will eat it once we come home, so it can sober us up," she wiggles her eyebrows and I shake my head pointing my finger at her.

"We are not getting that drunk, remember?" I try to tell her but she smacks her lips.

"I actually don't remember anything," she shrugs and drags me out of the room.