❥𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿

❥𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿

"Make sure that all of chairs are aligned as well as the white roses!" I order the workers, who right away make sure that all of the roses are neatly aligned among the rows

"Make sure that all of chairs are aligned as well as the white roses!" I order the workers, who right away make sure that all of the roses are neatly aligned among the rows. I look around to make sure that none of the chairs are misplaced.

"Wow, you really are a perfectionist." Lisa snickers and I playfully roll my eyes.

"This wedding has to be perfect remember?" I raise my eyebrow at her and she nods.

I cringe when the workers place the white aisle runner crooked on the grass. Lisa takes notice and she clears her throat.

"Make sure the aisle is straight!" She yells and I sigh in relief. "I can't believe the wedding is tomorrow." She runs a hand through her long blonde hair.

I nod my head in agreement. It has been weeks since Dario and I have actually talked. We see each other occasionally at the house, but we don't speak to each other. Plus, he's hardly home because he is always working.

A part of me feels angry that he has been avoiding me, but the other part doesn't have time to be angry. This wedding has been my main focus.

"Looks like everything is almost ready." I say while observing the fairy lights that are entwined with some of the leaves surrounding the venue. I must say we did a really good job.

"We just have to come early morning tomorrow to make sure everything is perfect." She says and I hum in agreement. We begin to walk to the other side of the venue where the party will be held.

My eyes fill with satisfaction when I see the tables and the center pieces ready. "I think we did an amazing job." Lisa says and catches my attention.

"More than amazing." I tell her and she chuckles.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Since, the word got out that we were in charge of this wedding more people have wanted our services." She says and I nod. "There's a couple who wants us to plan their wedding in Italy. They have a venue in mind, but they want our professional opinion." She continues as we walk around the venue.

"Wow, I have always wanted to go to Italy!" I smile and she smiles back at me.

"We leave in a few days, so make sure that you are in order." She tells me and I scoff.

"I'm always in order." I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"How long will we be staying there?" I ask her.

"Just four days. Then we come back and plan the rest here. Luckily, they want their wedding in six months." She says fixing the wine glasses on the table.

"Sounds good." I tell her and pull out my phone from my pocket once I feel it vibrating. I look at my phone and see that it's Lucero calling me. My eyebrows furrow in confusion as to why she's calling me right now.