❥𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲(𝘀) [✔️]

❥𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀(𝘀)

Tuesday finally came and it feels like forever that I've been waiting for it

Tuesday finally came and it feels like forever that I've been waiting for it. I can't wait to move away from my annoying ass roommate.

Victor and I haven't talked to each other since I ended it over the phone. And surprisingly, I am doing just fine without him. Well, who am I kidding? I miss the sex.

So bad.

But I have to stay strong. I'm not going to give in.

What he and I were doing was wrong and I am content with my decision.

I am double checking if I have all my things with me when my roommate's boyfriend barges in.

Her boyfriend is someone I have fucked a couple of times before in the past. He is one of the one night stands I mentioned. I ended it because he wanted to start a relationship and I didn't. I don't do relationships.

To spite me, he got with my annoying roommate.

Even though I ended it, this man is still fine. His dark clear skin never fails to attract me. His close crop hairstyle and his big sinful lips. And his smile makes him ten times more attractive. Not to mention he is also pretty good in bed.

It is hard not to look at him, especially since I have seen his beautiful body many times before.

He clears his throat and I turn my attention to him. He is leaning against the door looking up and down my body.

I bite my lip and fix my hair. I can't help it. "How do you manage to look so fucking beautiful, Amara?" He says in a low tone and walks towards me.

"Your tits are basically overflowing that tight top you have on." He grumbles and places his hand on the prominent tent in his pants, adjusting himself. "Let me help you fix it." He suggests.

"Hm, fine." I say and move my long hair behind me. He trails his finger on my cleavage and I hum. Instead of pulling my top up he pushes it down causing my nipples to slip out.

I moan when he pinches them slightly. Fuck, I'm horny but I can't do this. I quickly shake my head and grab his hand pushing it away. Pulling up my top, he huffs and continues to walk towards me.

Amara, don't give in, you are just horny and bored.

"Jason, don't you have a girlfriend?" I ask, already knowing the answer and he shakes his head flashing me his charming smile.

A smile that I have fallen for multiple times.

"I mean she isn't here." He quietly responds. "Plus don't you remember all the fun times we used to have, Amara?" He asks and licks his lips.