❥𝗟𝗮 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘇𝘇𝗮

❥𝗟𝗮 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘇𝘇𝗮

Few Days Later

My eyes wander to my phone for the fourth time today waiting for Amara to let me know that she has landed.

I left for Italy a day before her and I told her to let me know when she is at my hotel room.

But knowing her, she either forgot or is intentionally making me frustrated.

"Dario, what do you think?" Masons voice brings me out of my thoughts and my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

I clear my throat and raise my eyebrows. "Think about what?" I ask looking at Mason. Miles, the man who wants me to design his house, is staring at me with a clear look of annoyance once he realizes that I wasn't listening to anything they were saying.

"About the staircase." Mason gives me a forced smile and I shake my head pinching the middle of my forehead with my fingers.

"Right, excuse me." I clear my throat and look at Miles who is clearly frustrated right now. Well, that makes two of us. "I think the circular stairs would be better than the straight stairs, especially for the vision you have for your house." I tell him moving closer to the table.

"You want your house to have a luxurious nature to it then the circular staircase will be the best choice." I take the blueprint and place it right in front of him. I use my pen to point to the staircase. "I also changed the staircase to be in the middle of the foyer, that way when you go upstairs you are given options to walk to the different rooms not just one room." I give him a sarcastic smile because of the stupid idea he had before I fixed it. He wants the stairs to lead directly to one room when there is a whole second floor.

"I suppose you are right." He mumbles and I hum giving him a sarcastic smile. Of course I'm right.

"We will go over more details tomorrow. Now, if you will excuse us we have other business to attend to." I tell him and before he can say anything Mason and I leave the room. We walk out of the house and sigh as I inhale the fresh air of Milan. Placing my black sunglasses on I quickly walk to my car.

"You were distracted, problems with Marissa again?" He asks raising an eyebrow at me.

Getting Marissa the ring  was the best idea I came up with because she's been off my back ever since. She had been on my back for not sleeping with her and for not giving her the time of day.

Truth is I haven't slept with Marissa since Amara started staying with us. I tried, God knows I tried, but every time Marissa would kiss my neck my dick would go limp.

But with Amara, I am always fucking hard and it frustrates me.

"No." I answer shortly and look at my phone again waiting for a text or call.