❥𝗨𝘀 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱

❥𝗨𝘀 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱

"So, I was thinking you stay at my place for a week and we watch a bunch of movies while eating loads of ice cream?" Lucero says and I smile

"It will be just like old times," she says and I chuckle since it's always been Lucero and I against everything.

"That sounds amazing," I tell her.

"Great," she says with an exited tone and pulls in front of Elijah's school.

Elijah immediately unbuckles his seatbelt and hops off of his car seat. He quickly places a kiss on Lucero's cheek and mine.

"Have a great day at school, amor," Lucero yells and Elijah answers with nod and shuts the car door. (Love)

"I just have to go to class first and then I'll drive to your place," I tell her and she nods.

"Sounds like a plan," she smiles and grabs my hand squeezing it lightly.

I lightly laugh when I hear Julian's babbling. Lucero looks at the rear view mirror and smiles at Julian.

I sometimes hope to have a beautiful family like Lucero, but deep down I know I wouldn't be a good mother.

I can barely take care of myself let alone a child. I'm content with being the cool tía.

We pull into the driveway of Dario's house and I am relieved to see that his car isn't there, but Marissa's is.

Before I exit out the car, Lucero grabs my hand and stops me. I look at her confused and she gives me a gentle smile. "If you need anything, please call me," she says and I nod.

"I will, don't worry," I reassure her and she hums.

"Oh and tell Marissa I said to text me back," she tells me and I mentally roll my eyes.

"Sure," I reply trying not to sound annoyed by Marissa's name.

I close the car door and walk to the front door. I unlock the door and step inside, seeing that my suitcase isn't at the side of the door anymore.

My eyebrows furrow and I was about to make my way upstairs when I hear someone crying.

I step away from the stairs and walk towards the kitchen when I hear sobbing. I slowly peak my head and see Marissa sobbing into her hands. I clear my throat and she jumps, wiping the tears from her face.

"Um, is everything ok?" I try to sound like I care, but honestly I really don't.

"Amara..hey," she sniffles and laughs lightly. I walk towards her and try to give her a sympathetic look.

"What's wrong?" I ask wondering if it has something to do with my dad or Dario.

"It's...it's just everything is so stressful," she mumbles and places her hand on her forehead. "The wedding and Dario and E- everything," she coughs lightly when she almost said my dad's name.