❥𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗲

❥𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗲

I quickly hang up the phone and run a hand through my wavy hair

I quickly hang up the phone and run a hand through my wavy hair. Planning this wedding is by far the most stressful thing I ever had to do. Especially, since the only thing on my mind right now is Dario.

The way he kissed my neck and grabbed my hips. The way he said my name made me crazy.

And the part that turned me on the most is that we didn't even have sex and I managed to make him come just by grinding on him.

I feel myself spacing out, but quickly shake my head getting up from my chair and grabbing all of my documents from my desk. I make my way to Lisa's office and make sure to knock, even though she can see me through the glass doors she still appreciates it when people knock.

Once I knock she sends me a gentle smile and signals for me to come in. "I got off the phone with the venue. Everything is booked and ready to go." I tell her and she sighs in relief.

"You are a lifesaver. I totally forgot about booking the venue. I've been so busy talking to the catering company. Thank you, Amara." She says and I smile.

"It's my job." I laugh and she rolls her eyes.

"But seriously, you barely started and you are the best worker here." She compliments me and I hand her the documents holding all the details of the venue.

"Well, I do enjoy working here." I say and she takes the documents inspecting them before raising her eyebrows at me.

"I can tell by the way you carefully organized these papers." She teases. "I'll see you tomorrow, Amara." She says nodding her head to me.

I give her a sincere smile before leaving her office. I walk back inside my office and make sure all my things are organized before I leave.

I put on my coat and try searching for my phone once I hear it vibrate. I grab it from my pocket and look to see that it's Lola still freaking out about Marissa and my dad.

I called a little after Dario left my room and she was beyond pissed and shocked. After telling her about them she fully continued to encourage me about Dario.

I was about to text her when I get a text message from Victor. My face drops and I feel my lips turn into a slight frown. I haven't talked to a Victor or seen him since he was at Lucero's house.

I hesitantly clicked on the message notification and saw that he texted me just to check up on me.

I smiled at the gesture. A part of me wanted to answer, but instead I just ignored it. I don't know what to say because I don't even know how I'm doing.

Yes, my job is going amazing and so is school, but I just found out my dad is having an affair with Lucero's best friend. Plus, my anxiety has been horrible lately and I don't understand why.