Stuck

Licorice Cookie had to get into the Kingdom. He just had to go in and get the Scythe. He'd felt so defenseless without it. Maybe if he just ran as fast as he could he could get it undetected?

     He ended up deciding to go into the kingdom as soon as the sun began to set. He figured by then most cookies would be getting ready to sleep and would be home. It would give him time to retrace his steps, find the scythe and get back out the kingdom.

     An hour before sun down, he made his way to the kingdom again. He stood around the outskirts, observing the land and figuring out if he could remember anything about the layout.

     He stared at the buildings until the bushes and leaves around him began to shake. The sound lingered and scared the cookie. He might've been spotted. Instinctively, he began to run. He ran straight onto the land. He quickly realized his error but fear of what was in those bushes spotting him made him stay hidden within the kingdom. He thought he might as well put his plan into action now that he was there. He stayed within shadows, avoiding windows and direct sun light, as he had before.

He made progress through the kingdom for quite a while. He still hadn't the slightest idea of where the bins he'd left his scythe in was. By now, it was about sun down.

He was walking down an empty alley way when he heard distant steps, which didn't immediately alarm
him, until they began to grow closer.

"Stop right there, Licorice Cookie" a voice rang out. It was a older-male cookie's voice, strong and firm.

Licorice barely caught a glimpse behind himself before he began to run. There were two cookies after him, a brown-haired male and a blonde female. He made it very far, quickly losing the duo. He had much experience running over the years working for the Darkness, so getting away was almost never a huge problem for him. The problem now was the cookies had spotted him. They would now be on high alert for him. He had to find his scythe, and fast.