Good Night Kiss

A/N: Sorry for disappearing! My excuse is I'm graduating in a week so I've been pretty busy with all that,,, But here's a little treat for all you who've stuck around ^_^

The two made it back up to Vampire's Bedroom. It was dim as always but you could tell the sun was rising from behind the thick curtains. Morning, and the two were just about to head to sleep.

Vampire immediately threw himself on the bed and patted the space beside him. Licorice slowly sat down beside him. He sprawled across the bed beside Vampire, with his eyes fixed up, looking at the ceiling.

A hand crawls over his shoulder and up to his cheek. Licorice turns to Vampire, who's laying on his side toward him.

"Licorice," he starts, his voice is low and smooth but sent a prickly feeling along Licorice's spine like a warm breeze on a cold night. "You've been distracted all day. Is everything really alright?"

Vampire's eyes stay fixed on Licorice's for a reply. Licorice bites his tongue, he can't make Vampire worry. He can't ruin everything, just as everything has finally gotten good, or at least has felt as such. No, instead Licorice focused on Vampire, and how close he was. His head laying on the edge of the same pillow Licorice's was. His hand still caressing Licorice's cheek, to soothe him. Vampire kept his jaw clench but his lips parted ever so slightly to expose his sharp fangs.

He wanted a better look.

He laid his hand over Vampire's that continued to cup Licorice's cheek. Licorice turned to his side, pulling closer to Vampire. He lifted Vampire's hand and held it, as he closed the space between their lips.

Licorice clasped his eyes shut, he felt Vampire's warm breath on his lower lip. For a moment there was nothing else, no other sensation but the sound of racing hearts and blood rushing to his head.

The two uncoordinatedly readjusted to a more comfortable position, from the semi-awkward side laying pose to Licorice just above Vampire, on his knees, arm against the bed and the other still holding Vampire's hand.

Licorice slowly pulled away, finally opening his eyes to Vampire, with his free hand covering his own mouth.

Licorice, realizing what he's done, sat aback, flustered and shaking.

"OH MY- Vampire, I— I'm—"

Vampire sat up, hiding a grin and muffling a giggle.

"Is that what you've been so... distracted with."

Licorice let out a few laughs, mostly out of anxiousness.

Vampire leans in close once again, this time cupping Licorice's face with both hands. Licorice felt his heart race again. He braced himself, his face growing hotter. Vampire laughed.

"Awe, so bashful? And after you kissed me!" he teases.

Licorice smiles and rolls his eyes, with no words to even try and defend himself.

Vampire leans in and plants kisses around Licorice's face, all the while, the two giggled.

They gradually grow tired, as their all-nighter finally sets in they get comfortable, cuddled up against one another and fall asleep.