Interruption

"Is that it?" Licorice asked.

"Uh- Maybe? How much are you fine with me-"

"Just how much you need! Quit stalling"

"Sorry, you just looked like you were in pain"

"Well yeah, but it's fine! Keep going if you need too!"

     Vampire smiled. "If you insist." he whispered, as he leaned back toward the cookie's neck.

     Just as he went back to take more jam. A voice rang through the house.

"Vampire, Are you here?! Licorice was in the kingdom, did yo- OH MY-"

It was Alchemist. She had followed the dirty foot prints left by Licorice when they'd walked into the kitchen earlier. She walked in right as Vampire tried to pull away from Lico, but the scene was set. Alchemist quickly covered her own eyes and turned around.

"UHG! OF COURSE- GEEZ WHY IN THE KITCHEN??? YOU HAVE A BEDROOM FOR A REASON-"
"NONO- I JUST NEEDED THE JAM"
"YEAH- NO- IT'S NOT LIKE THAT HE WAS JUST-"

The three all yelled over one another but eventually Alchemist simply walked back out, continuing to yell over the two.

"Geez- YOU HAVE TO WARN ME VAMPIRE"

     With that, alchemist was gone. The duo was silent for a moment afterwards, until slowly beginning to laugh.

"Sorry 'bout that-" Vampire nervously laughed.

"It's fine." Licorice giggled.

     The two laughed at the absurd situation.

"Here, I'll lead you too get your scythe." Vampire lent out his hand to Licorice.

"Oh, Right!" Licorice laid his hand onto the other cookie's and the two began the short journey through the mansion.

Licorice began to recognize the way around. The decor now looking distinct in some ways. He kept observing every corner of the hallways as they made their way around. Then Vampire stopped and opened a door. Licorice quickly recognized the room as Vampire's bedroom.

     Vampire walked straight to a closet near the farthest corner of the room and reached in. Out, he pulled Licorice's scythe. Licorice inspected it as it was handed back to him. It was in good condition. Just as he'd left it.