Chapter 32

1k reads... is this story really all that good?

- - -

"I haven't worn a dress in so long! I forgot how uncomfortable they are!" I complained as Hange shushed me.

"Oh quit complaining. You'll get most the boys attentions." Hange said before leaning in close.

"Maybe even Shorty's." Hange said as I snapped my head to her, giving her a look that literally said Shut-up-Petra's-next-to-us.

Hange just shrugged acting as if she almost didn't give away my secret when we reached the doors.

"Are you guys ready?" Historia asked as we all nodded before she nodded to the soldiers standing outside as they opened the door.

The sound of chattering was heard as we entered the room, however, it died down as everyone's eyes all turned to the new Queen.

Historia cleared her throat, stepping forward as she smiled.

"Please enjoy yourselves for the night." Historia announced as everyone resumed their activities and I saw Eren, Armin, Jean and Connie making their way towards us.

"You guys look amazing!" Eren beamed as I rolled my eyes.

"Uniform would've been so much more comfortable." I said as Hange rolled her eyes in return.

"Your already wearing your boots so quit being a cry baby." Hange said as I pouted crossing my arms.

"Y/n-san, you look beautiful!" Armin complimented with a smile on his face which I returned.

"Thanks Armin. And Jean, wipe that look off your face before I have to." I said as Jean was staring me with wide eyes.

He instantly became flustered as everyone else laughed.

"Y/n! Let's go get some food!" Sasha said as she grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the huge banquet of food.

I laughed but followed anyway as Sasha's eyes had stars in them, beaming.

"Look at all of this! I'm in heaven!" Sasha said excitedly as I spotted Erwin, Levi, Moblit and Oluo across the room.

They were all dressed in suits, which surprised me considering Levi didn't like to dress up, but by the way I saw Hange skip towards them and start teasing Levi, I knew she had forced him to wear it just like she forced me to wear the dress.

"Mikasa! You should try this!" Sasha said, holding up some fancy dish as Jean and Connie were trying to stop Sasha from stuffing her face.

"Sasha, slow down!"

"Oi! You're going to choke to death!"

I rolled my eyes before walking towards Levi and Erwin.

"Huh. Looks like you got dressed, Levi." I said as Levi scowled, glaring at me.

"That's your fault, brat. Shitty glasses came to force me to wear something other than my uniform." Levi said as I laughed.

"That's karma for not helping me!" I said as Hange smirked.

"So, Levi. What do you think of Y/n?" Hange asked, raising her eyebrows knowingly as I refused to become flustered under the situation.

"Wrong person, Hange. You should be asking about Petra. She's absolutely stunning." I said as Levi glanced at the ginger haired girl, watching her.

"You girls look amazing." Moblit complimented as I smiled.

"Thanks, you look great too." I said as Moblit nodded his thanks.