Chapter 57

FIRST OF ALL GUYS DONT BE STARTLED THIS IS INDEED THE CRAPPY AUTHORS WRITING (THAT AUTHOR ALWAYS LEAVES AND FORGETS ABOUT CUZ ITS BASICALLU AUTHORS MIDDLE CHILD AHAHHAAHHA) i just did some stuff and changed the cover or whatever u want to call it into something nicer, more simple. idk im kinda a wattpad hater but i dedicated myself to this story SO I MUST FINISH IT SHINZOU SASAGEYOOOOOOOOOO

nah but fr a y/n hater (THE USE OF IT NOT MY LOVELY READERS 🫶🫶🫶🫶) cuz its so gross and RAHHHHHH IM JUST A HATER so basically i'll be trying to use it less but it will unfortunately still be used also does anyone literally just read y/n as literally the letters y and n or just me??

anyway basically just literally dont worry if u think its the wrong book cuz it probably is :)

SIKE IM JUST KIDDING THIS IS THE ONE WHERE Y/N BASICALLY ALMOST DIES A LOT OF TIMES BUT DEATH IS ALSO A HATER WONT ACCEPT THEM BAHAHHAHAH (death will accept her in the end JK JK or am i????? you'll never know MWHAAHAHHAHAAH 😈😈😈😈)

guys i think im high 

THAT WAS ALSO A JOKE I SHOULD JUST SHUT UP

- - -

"Ahhh! Feel that? That's the feeling of freedom!" Hange said in my direction as I rolled my eyes, but felt the adrenaline pumping in my veins.

The feeling of the wind whipping around me, urging me to go faster was all I needed as I let out a small laugh.

"You're not wrong, Hange! Truly does feel like that." I said, letting myself just completely take in the surrounding.

"Of course I'm never wrong! It's Mama Hange we're talking about!" Hange exclaimed, almost as if she was shocked and offended by what I said as I laughed.

"You know what I mean." I shouted over the thundering of hooves as Hange grinned.

"Mama Hange always knows what you're thinking." Hange said just as the red smoke painted the clear sky as a solemn feeling cast over us, immediately discarding the moments of bantering aside.

"So one finally shows up, huh?" I asked as we climbed over the hill before pausing as we stared at the titan.

It was indeed a titan, but the body was way out of proportion compared to its limbs, meaning it was just left to stay on its stomach, the small limbs only allowing it to move at a slower pace than an ant.

"You guys go check it out." A familiar voice that brought a smile to my face said as I turned to see Levi looking at Jean, Eren and the others, in which they agreed to, making their way down the hill to assess the situation.

"Aww, you just love them so much, don't you?" I said, teasing Levi as he shot me a weird look, raising an eyebrow at me.

"You expect my to even like horse-face, a nerd, stupid love brats, meat-lover, and baldy? You're hopes are way too high." Levi said, scoffing as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh how high and mighty my expectations were for such a peasant. It seems that you were unable to fulfil my wishes. Straight to the dungeon, I say." I said mockingly as Levi gave me an unamused look but I could see the laughter sparkling in his eyes as I grinned.

"Mr. Stoic-face can't hide things from me. I know you're laughing on the inside." I said, poking Levi in the arm, grinning like a maniac as he rolled his eyes in an attempt to get away.

"Whatever you say, Your Highness." Levi sarcastically added onto my joke as he turned around, shouting a quick, "Let's get moving!" as I chuckled to myself before following close by him.