Chapter 45

Guysss I'm so sorry for not updating in a while, I'll try my best to keep updating :))

- - -

Y/n!" A voice called in a sing-song tone.

I turned just as Hange full on body-slammed into me, making me groan in pain as she pulled me closer towards her.

"Good morning." I said, but it got muffled into Hange's clothes.

"Mama Hange's here now!" She said, grinning just as a new voice interrupted us.

"Tch. Quiet down, shitty glasses."

I immediately turned to look at Levi and internally winced.

His hair wasn't exactly messy, but it wasn't the usual spotless and his eyes had almost unnoticeable bags under them.

For anyone else, he may have looked normal, but it was clear that he was obviously not the usual grumpy Levi.

Okay, maybe he is grumpy, but not the usual Levi.

It seemed Hange seemed to catch on to the slight mess from him as she frowned.

"What's up your ass this morning?" She asked as Levi scowled.

He opened his mouth to say something but Hange suddenly ran to the door.

"Oh right. I forgot, I have some tests to do with Eren." Hange said, giving me an obvious wink before she slammed the door closed.

"I swear, she is going to be the death of me." I muttered under my breath before looking back at Levi.

"Levi, I-" I started but he suddenly got up from his spot, grabbing the tea cup and walked past me.

"Sorry, I have something to do." He said as I watched him leave.

I waited until the door was fully closed before I turned to a chair and kicked it away.

It smashed into the wall and broke as I clenched my fists in anger and frustration.

Suddenly the door was slammed back open, making me jump in surprise.

I whirled around to see a half-panicked look in Levi's grey eyes before he paused, gaze flicking to the broken chair, wood scattered all over the ground.

"Uh... I-" I started again before Levi turned away silently and made his way out the room.

I fought the urge to flip him off as I groaned in frustration and squatted down, wrapping my arms around my knees as I placed my head onto my knees.

"If you care, just fucking talk to me." I growled quietly as I let out a sigh and stood back up.

Suddenly, there was another loud crash as the door was almost knocked off its hinges as I jumped up in fright as Hange turned to look at me.