Let The Party Begin 💃

The day started anew once more, having the three of us do our usual routine and see whose turn it was to drive us to school today. It was my turn, and once we got there Kyoya texted me that he needed me to pick up a new shipment of tea sets. If I wanted to get paid I had to obey, so I drove with the music filling my head to drown out the thoughts coming to strangle me. After picking up the sets and having to listen to some artsy fuck go on and on about how 'the paint on the cups were representative of how the era of art was molded' or....I don't even know anymore. Eventually, I made it back to the club and had the twins, Savannah and Dayna help me with carrying it to the club room. 

      While I was unpacking and cleaning the last set, Kyoya eyed me and walked over. "Is everything alright, Rose?" I looked at him and...for some reason, the words got stuck in my throat. I was stuck there looking like an idea as a result, until Sav and Dayna swooped in to take me away with some bullshit excuse. My heroes. "So...you still practicing the waltz?" Savannah smiled nervously. My eyes went half lid, "Well, I won't get paid and/or get fired if I don't, so...yeah. I...I just want to go to sleep." The club was quite slow today, so not all of us had to work. Apart from the riveting conversation our tiny group was having on the side, like our taste in guys being very obvious and full of red flags, I was somewhat watching Haruhi's dancing lessons with Kasugazaki. 

      Shaking my head slightly, I went over and prepared some tea for them. As I went over to set it down, Kyoya also set down a small plate of cookies and little finger foods. "Oh my! This is a new tea set, isn't it? It's Ginori," She inspected more. I stood by to listen while Kyoya smiled to that, "You have a keen eye, mademoiselle. In fact, we just received them today." As he kept talking, both me and Haruhi looked more to Kasuga. Her smile went from delicate and kind to a more somber kind while she looked into the cup, "I see. What a pretty color. Lovely." She got pretty embarrassed when Haruhi noticed how much she knew how tea sets, and right then someone else walked in. "Hello! I'm here with the new teacups you ordered." It was a boy with brown hair and wearing a sweater over his button up and tie. Kyoya and Haruhi went over to talk with the guy, but I stayed behind and looked down on Kasuga. She lost her smile and kept her head down...it was obvious that she was connected to this guy in some way. 

      "I can't blame you for not knowing. After all, he doesn't really look like an heir to a first-class company," She turned to look at them. It wasn't a surprise that he was connected to a high class company...at least to me. What do you expect? It's a rich school, everyone is somewhat corrupt in ways they probably don't even know! Turns out his family had a company that specializes in tableware imports, having the top market share in the country. During Kyoya explaining all this to Haruhi, Kasuga and the guy were staring at each other like lovesick puppies. Honestly....it made me sick. Once they both ending up leaving, Honey jumped onto Haruhi's back and explained their connection. He is her fiancé. "So we're okay with high schoolers getting married, or...?" Dayna was confused. Once Kyoya revealed that the two were childhood friends and that the marriage was arranged by their parents. "Okay, that is believable for people like this," I pointed to Dayna. 

      Kyoya went into more detail on the two, lowkey showing off that he knew all of this the whole time and didn't say anything. "Toru Suzushima: Outstanding grades, fair social status. He's ordinary-looking, but he's reliable. If I had to fault him for anything-- he's boring," He closed his folder. Even the twins joined in with it, not leaving any space for peace. Boring...I'm boring. Does he think I'm boring? I know he's out of my league, but I thought I had a little chance with him. What if he doesn't even want to be friends? He'll talk with me more, and just think I'm not interesting compared to other rich girls. How do I become enough for him?! Dayna looked over to notice my near blank expression as I was thinking, and knew what what happening. She walked over and dragged me to the nearest couch to sit, "What's so wrong with being boring? At least we can tell he's a good guy, right?" "No one likes a plain sheet of paper, do they?" The twins said back to her annoyed expression as she and Savannah tried to pull me out of the drowning pool that was my mind.