Extra! Extra! Read All About It! 📰

A change of scenery was in progress for the club today, this time moving to the large garden making it seem like the place was back in the Heian Period. Our uniforms for this time was a kimono; light purple with red trimming on the ends and sleeves that were blanketed in flowery designs. It was the usual routine for us 3, serving the different groups as the club was still open. Savannah got dibs on Tamaki first, not like me or Dayna wanted him at all. Dayna choose Honey and Mori, so I went for the twins first. On the way to them, already hearing their twincest act from there, I started to dread it even more. It faded away once I walked past Kyoya's little group. "Well, they look like they could use some refreshments~" I thought to myself as I walked the other way. 

      "My, since when did the inner garden have this fantastic little stream?" One of the girls said. Kyoya looked down at the channel with them, "It's called the yarimizu channel." He was about to add on to that fact, but I was already stepping over the channel to stand next to him. While doing this, I said, "An interesting fact actually is that during this era, people would tell the seasons from the petals and leaves that was along these waters." "I had this made, out of my desire to spend the four seasons together with you, my princesses," Kyoya continued, glancing at me with a smirk. "In the fall," I stopped him once more. "We're actually having an autumn leaves tea party, I think that's what it called. It does have a limited number of invitations though." The ladies agreed and Kyoya wrote it down silently in his book. I was feeling a lot more confident lately, chuckling, "Oh, I'm sorry. I must be taking your job, I do apologize~" He caught on quicker than I thought, turning to me, " The only thing you can take from me is my heart, princess. Or would you like me to keep calling you mistress?~" All the girls blushed at him saying that to me. Oh this bitch...I like that about him~ Giving him a smirk of my own, I walked to him and pressed a hand to his chest, "You can call me whatever you like, but the effort you put in for these girls...the least you can do is try. Can't even please a woman..." Putting his book down, he wrapped both of his hands around my waist to pull me closer to him and almost sweep me off my feet. "Can I really not please you, mistress?~" He whispered lowly to me. My face got hot and my legs quickly gave out when he did that, but the show had to go on! Gaining back some of the pride, I smiled, "Try again, playboy~" Slipping out of his grip, the girls squealed with large blushes on their faces. I didn't think they would eat that up so much, but guess I was wrong.

      Dayna had already set down Honey's order of Soba noodles, watching their little act that the ladies just couldn't get enough of. Walking away, she thought on how she became so comfortable here with her friends...she heard Tamaki and Haruhi yelling. Looking that way, all she saw was him tackling her to the ground, leaving a whole line of dirt and dust behind them floating up into the air. "Hikaru! You came this close to snuffing out the light of Haruhi's life!" Tamaki yelled out. Dayna jogged over there lightly, "I think you already did that job well enough!" She slowly helped her up after pushing Tamaki off of her, trying to help her dust off the leaves and branches in her hair. "Huh?" The twins shrugged their shoulders to him, "Sir, it's your own fault for not catching it, isn't it? If you can't even play kemari very well, I weep for your reputation as 'Hikaru Genji.'" That got to his nerves quick, so he gave his all into the next kick. The ball went flying over everyone's head. I met up with Sav after seeing the twins' group relocate, and immediately had to hit the floor with her to save our asses. It wasn't long until the ball ended up stopping, but the destination it choose was almost deadly for someone. It did stop on the back of the Newspaper Club President's head after all.

      From hearing about that, the whole club decided to go up and apologize for such a mistake. Going into the room, I thought to myself, "Fuck, this room look like it smell funky as shit. And I was right, this place stank!!" Sav and Dayna saw the look on my face once we walked into the room, and didn't say anything about it just to not start laughing their heads off. "I'm terribly sorry about that," Tamaki bowed. "No, not at all," The president said. Sav went over to help the clean the broken glass with Honey and Haruhi. Taking a good look at the president, there was something off about him. With his shoulder length brown hair that looked slightly greasy and messy, along with his glasses...there's a name for people like him. Seeing the three of us for the first time, he introduced himself as Komatsuzawa Akira. He smiled to us as one of his little minions laid an ice pack on the area the ball hit, "This actually works for us. I was thinking about asking the Host Club to let us do a story on you."