My Resort Breaking Point 🌴

Hold on....where are we? The sky was crystal clear blue and there were palm trees surrounding us....are we still in Japan?! "Look, Haruhi, there are birds from the south tropics here. Pretty, aren't they? I wonder what kind of birds they're called," Tamaki said to her. Turning around to the other two, I whispered, "How the fuck are we getting out of here?" "The real question is why aren't you three wearing swimsuits?" The twins came out of nowhere, scaring the hell out of me. Dayna raised an eyebrow, "Swimsuits? I'd rather just wear a large shirt, if that works." They both grunted, forming their arms in two X's, "Not an excuse!" I looked at them surprised, "What do you mean not an excuse?! I'm not wearing one since they make me feel uncomfortable!" "We can sense your lies here!" These twins will be the death of me, I swear. They looked to Savannah, and she hugged herself tightly, "You see this? It's called rolls, and they don't look good in any kind of tight clothing." With her talking, they both called over their maids to drag us all towards the changing room. The door was locked, so apparently the deal was put on a swimsuit and we can get out.

      So, here's what we chose; Dayna put on a one piece suit with a string pattern on the side that tighten it up, Savannah picked out a two piece with a green top and bottoms with a leaf tropical design, and I picked red one piece with a deep V neck and lace sleeves. We all walked out and saw the boys doing their own things, I tried to slip away from the group and change back, but the twins slide in to stop me. "Wow," they smiled. "You all look great. Rose, you actually look decent in that!" "Shut the fuck your mouth, you piece of shit!" They back up a bit while I whined a bit, covering myself. Sav walked up to her bag, and threw me a big shirt. I was about to put it on, but my mind started to wander. Just the thought of...Kyoya looking at me, acting all collected and calm while inside his just cursing at himself for messing it up with me while I look like this. I'm not his type of person...but there's always a possibility, right? Maybe I could stand a little longer in this outfit.

      "What's so great about this overblown facility anyway?" Haruhi sighed. "A vinyl pool should be all you need for playing in the water." The twins looked confused as Savannah remembered something with a fond smile. She laughed, "I remember when I had my little pool. My mom won it in a fair, and we used it to make our own personal resort kind of thing. Even painted each others nails." "What's a vinyl pool?" They asked at the same time. Of course, the rich wouldn't even know what they were talking about, it shouldn't be surprising at this point. Savannah took the grace of starting to explain it, using her hands to try and describe it, "Well, it's about this big." "And you pump them up full of air," Haruhi concluded. "Dummy." "That's called an air boat," They refuted. "There's no way something that small could be a pool." Tamaki swooped in to grab them both, dragging them away and whispering in what he thought was quiet. He started, "They think it's a pool, so let it be a pool. Don't embarrassing them. They only have a pitiful commoner's knowledge." "One more word, and you're going with the fishes," I whispered in his ear, making him jump. 

      I really wasn't listening that much because I didn't care if Haruhi was wearing a swimsuit or not, but apparently the same thing happened to her with the twins once she got here. Upon seeing the outfit, Tamaki made her wear the yellow sweatshirt she's wearing at the moment. He is in denial about his feelings. "Haru-chan!" Honey called out while grabbing onto Haruhi's arm, "Let's go play! They have a current pool over there." "No, I'm not swimming today. Huh?" She looked down at him, mostly his inflatable around his waist. She asked, "Honey-senpai, do you not know how to swim?" "Just looks cuter this way~" She smiled softly as Savannah melted at that, "Oh, you're so cute! I'll go play with you in the current pool!~" They ran off with Mori, leaving the rest of us there. Haruhi and the twins admired his innocence, but a voice yelled out.

      "Tepid! Quite tepid!" A motor started up, and the same rig started up to bring Renge up slowly from the ground. DID THAT SHIT FOLLOW US!? She laughed loudly, coming up with a black swimsuit on and a blue tattoo on her stomach. Said tattoo was questioned, but looking at it even more Dayna and I figured it out. Renge started out, "A dream, risen from the abyss." "Those blue eyes, lighting up faces," I continued. "Her singing voice," Dayna finished. All together, we said, "It's Kisaragi Quon!" This was the first and maybe only time we would bond with Renge. Weird....ANYWAY! "In any case," Renge continued. "Your understanding of Haninozuka-senpai is lukewarm!" She then pointed over to Honey and Mori. Honey jumped in with a large smile, waving at him while laughing a bunch. Mori even smiled a bit at that, letting the water glide down his body gently in the sun light. Haruhi looked confused, "How do you mean?" "It's just like he got done saying. I do not see that as being sweet and innocent." After thinking for a minute, I actually figured out what she was talking about. "It really isn't," Me and Kyoya said at the same time. I looked over to him, and quickly looked away in a huff. He pushed up his glasses, "Place a subject at the end of the sentence and you'll see." They finally got it after doing what he said. Honey doesn't go out of his way to fish for compliments like that for nothing.