Physical Exams 👨‍⚕️

The sun was bright and the cherry blossoms were carried around the school by the wind gracefully to the Host Club's advantage, since they decided for today's theme we had to set up in the school's garden. The theme was a basic Garden Tea Party, so all we had to wear a classic waitress uniform with a long pencil skirt. As the girls started to pouring and we had to start working, Savannah made the quickest route to Tamaki's table. I didn't object, and neither did Dayna. She went over to Honey and Mori, while I went over to...the twins. 

      "You mean, you've never been to Covent Garden?" "No, all of our antiques are from Portobello Road." I laid down the rack of desserts on the table and refilled one of their cups withy tea as the group spoke to each other, trying not to hurl at this shit. Hikaru keeping talking, but Kaoru fumbled a bit to knock out his brother's drink. He winced as Hikaru came over to look at him, taking his hand and putting his mouth on one of his fingers. "Honestly Kaoru, you have to be more careful. From now on, keep your eyes on me, okay?" Hikaru narrowed his eyes lovingly at Kaoru.....BARF! Dayna walked over in time for me to turn to her, "I regret taking the job here sometimes..." Kyoya slide over after the girls said something I didn't catch, and my eyes were caught by him...not like I wanted them to be let go. Dayna smirked, "You don't regret now, do you?" "Not one bit, no~" 

      Of course, the only reason he was over here was to sell picture books he complied of all the members. "I have to wonder...when did he take pictures of us?" Kaoru questioned. While things were moving along, Kyoya looked over to me and winked quickly. You see....I may have hidden cameras around the place for Kyoya. Look, the man knows I find him absolutely stunning, so he used it against me to do his bidding...I really don't blame him as I would've done it in a heartbeat. During this though, Savannah was making her way to Honey, Mori, and Haruhi. They really didn't need anything, but it was nice for her to check in on Honey...for her sake of sanity. Getting over there, he was whipping something in a bowl very fast while the rest of them just watched. She joined for a minute, until Mori bent down to finally speak to him.

      "Mitsukuni...You overdid it," He told him. Lifting the whisk out of the bowl slightly revealed that there was a simple drop left. Air got caught in his throat as his eyes got slightly bigger...and glossy. Savannah panicked when seeing this, going down to hug him sweetly, "Please don't cry, Honey! You made a good amount for them anyway, too much would go to waste. Ain't that right?" The girls agreed with her, going to drink from said bowl. That cheered him up, making Savannah happy as well.

      The amount of guest decreased, so we all had more space to breath. While there was still girls to serve, the 3 of us talked a bit more with the members. During this, Tamaki and Haruhi were having a chat by one of the trees. None of us came in for the beginning, but me and Dayna came in when he started to pose and sparkly...or whatever the fuck. "Oh wow Senpai, you're blooming in more ways than one," Haruhi remarked. He smirked at that, "You noticed! Yes, today my beauty is quite splendorous. I'm in full bloom! I bet you'll fall for me soon." Just at the sound of that, me and Dayna both started to make gagging sounds and cringing so hard that he was able to hear it.   

      We drove him to his depression corner, and the twins soon laughed at him and tease. I would be lying if I didn't say I joined in a bit, but it's all in good fun...mostly. "So, Haruhi, have you decided your elective courses for this term?" Both twins surrounded her, smiling so big yet so mischievously. They started listing off a few to her as some options, but she stayed neutral about the whole thing. "I think the three of us should it together. It makes perfect sense, we are in the same class," They smirked evil at Tamaki. Drove right back to his corner, this time having Savannah by his side to comfort him silently through it. "Say, Mommy, dear?" "What is it now...Daddy?" Kyoya responded. Wow...so that's what we're doing here...are we really doing this?? "I have a new theory," He looked determined as he continued. "I mean, it's just my hypothesis, but it seems that by being in the same class, Hikaru and Kaoru are able to spend more time with Haruhi than I get to here at the club."