Now It's Haruhi's Turn🏠

Today was the day we all had to chip in and go shopping for the house! Ever since the boys were over and that spa visit, we didn't really pay attention to how much stuff we were using around the house until there was literally nothing there. I was also pretty low on gas, so this time we had to walk back and forth from the house just for me to save it. It's a good thing we all came along, because we bought a lot of things...some not needed if I had to admit it. While walking back though, we ran into Haruhi who also took advantage on some of the specials they had. We all talked a bit, but mostly kept to our own business as we walked the same way. As we all walked, Savannah looked up and saw a shiny deep black Mercedes parked in front of her apartment building. "Um...guys," She called out to us. We looked towards it to see what seemed to be a chauffeur opening the door, then out came the guys we all knew and loved most of the time. 

      Haruhi slumped over in defeat as I tried to hold her up, "It had to happen one of these days, girl. They did want to come over to your house." Savannah did try and walk up to them, but Dayna stopped her. "What?" "Let's see how long it takes them to notice we're here~" That was brilliant of her. Spoiler alert; they really aren't that aware of their surroundings. Kaoru gasped greatly as he looked around, "Wow, so this is Haruhi's house, huh? It's pretty big, isn't it? Bigger than I thought." Are they serious? "It has lots of rooms," Honey cheered. Oh my god, they really are serious about this....do they not know what an apartment complex is?? It was so bad that Kyoya had to explain it to them in his own wording and tone, either way the explanation came across, "No, this is what's called aggregate commoner dwelling. Haruhi's place is probably just one of the rooms among these." While he spoke, Tamaki paced back and forth with a worried look on his face that was sort of mixed with anger and despair. He grabbed Kyoya by the shoulders, "What's with all of these people?! Especially those two doppelgangers!" "Oh. I was sure that you didn't have the courage to come alone, so it would be better if we came en masse." He teased him a bit by pretending to have everyone leave, even with the twins complaining, and Tamaki apologized to get them to stay. He has some kind of mommy or daddy issue, I swear. I can sense it from 40 fucking miles away at this point. 

      "Listen up, men," Tamaki gathered them up. "Do not forget...this is just as we happened to be passing by sort of nonchalant visit-" "You really need to learn to whisper, blondie!" They all turned to our group when I said that loudly. Haruhi was steaming from the ears mad, so when the club tried to compliment her she just yelled at them to get the hell out. Tamaki was so hurt and surprised by that, he started blaming the twins over and over again. While one of the locals pulled us away to ask what was going on, I walked over to Kyoya. "Hey," I said to him. He said hello back to me, turning to me and putting his phone down. Going into one of my bags, I pulled out a box wrapped in dark purple paper and handed it to him, "I got you a gift. Don't open it until you get home though, it's...pretty big." He nodded and put in the car, "Thank you for the gift, Rose. I appreciate you thinking of me." "I'm sure you'll love the gift as well, since you love to put on the mysterious act I had to guess."

      Everything seemed to calm down after a minute, and the guys weren't really going anywhere. Haruhi had to let us all into her apartment, but she tried to use the fact that we still had out bags from shopping in our hands. Kyoya took care of that issue, having some of his workers actually take the bags to our house for us. He can be such a sweetheart sometimes, right? "I'm warning you," We all gathered at her front door as she was about to open it. "You just get a little look, like three seconds. Once you've seen it, you'll immediately--" Honey interrupted her by holding up a cake he brought over for her. That was the last column to make her cave in, sighing at the thought of having us over and finally opening the door. And she lived....in a regular apartment here. Sure, it was small, but not so small that you'd feel cramped. Hikaru called it a hovel and shabby, but me and Tamaki hit him straight in the head for that. They all started to observe and compliment the place in their own ways....they could've put more work into the 'compliments' themselves, but it's the thought that counts, I think.