Round 1: FIGHT!! 💥

"Let's play the "Which one is Hikaru-kun?" game!" It was a regular day; the three of us serving the different groups of the club, Tamaki annoying Haruhi for the millionth time, Savannah drooling over him, and the twins...being them. Dayna walked over to place a few cups of tea by some of the ladies, she would've walked away without anyone noticing her, but she caught the twins eye. "Oh, Dayna~" They called to her with a smirk. She froze and turned around cautiously, "Yes?" "We want you to have the first guess, so...~" They both put their hands on each shoulder, bending down close to be only inches away from her face. With a little smile, they both said to her, "Which of us is Hikaru...princess?~" Her face turned bright red, putting her head down to look at the floor. Me and Savannah looked at the scene, she turned towards me to ask, "So this is gonna be a mostly Dayna episode?" "She wanted the twins, so I'll give the fucking twins~"

      Haruhi walked past, "What a ridiculous game." "Something you don't like about it?" They put their hands on their hips, raising their eyebrow. She turned around, "I can't quite figure out why you two are so popular." This gave Dayna a chance to slip through and walk towards me, putting her head in my arm while the twins went over to Haruhi. They both started to explain it, "Listen here. Just having a couple of good looking homosexuals earns of high points. And making a show of teetering between that and friendship is also desirable." "Aren't you brothers?!" I yelled to them, but they ignored me ultimately. "But in our case, being twins, we get to use this most forbidden of taboos as a weapon," They continued. To top off their last point, one of the girls was pulled into it with the both of them holding her face gently, "On top of that, there's the scenario of having two people, who have such deep ties to each other loving you at the same time." "It's the ultimate young woman's romance, right?" It's obvious that the girl agreed, along with the others sitting around.

      Tamaki ran in with the laptop in his hands, yelling for Hikaru and Kaoru, "I let you have control of the club's homepage on the condition that you would take it seriously!" Oh god, what did they do now? The three of us got closer while they defended what they were doing. "And this is the screen that you made?!" Tamaki yelled. The computer screen had a shirtless picture of Haruhi, making me and her shocked to the fullest extent.....WHEN THE HELL WAS THAT TAKEN?! From Haruhi's face, those pictures was at the most fake entirely. Honey complimented her, but was quickly carried off by Mori and Savannah. The girls started to gather around it with hearts in their eyes, carrying it from Tamaki's hands for their own. Savannah was shocked over the pictures as well, but I was showing it the most, so in comparison the other two just looked like they didn't care. Tamaki went over to yell at the twins, and I snatched the computers from the girls with a smile, "Club property, or...something like that!" The twins revealed that the photo was fake, made entirely by them. Hikaru shrugged with a smug smile, "We did a good job, didn't we?" "Magnificent skill, if I do say so myself," Kaoru joined. Tamaki was about to yell even more, but Savannah quickly called to him to stop, pointing over to me. I walked over to them, "Do this creepy shit again, and I won't hesitate to FUCKING END YOUR LIVES!!" They both jumped at that, nodding quick and backing up. Taking a big sigh, I heard him softly whisper, "But if you are going to do it, composite her with this idol photo collection." I quickly punched him in the back of the head. "Rose!" Savannah yelled at me. "He was being weird again!!"

      Haruhi finally snapped back to reality, "Would you stop compositing pictures of me without my permission? Just what do you take other people to be?" That made them smirk big, grabbing Dayna once more to spin her around to join Haruhi in between the two of them. "Isn't that obvious? Toys~" I walked over to pull her away, "Any more at one time, and she'll get a nose bleed. Give her about 10 to 20 minutes." Haruhi loudly denied this, but the twins' faces said otherwise. 

      "Toys," Another voice said. We all looked towards it, finding a large dark brown door with someone in a black cloak peeking out with a candelabra in their hands. "Toys, toys. If you like toys, then by all means, come to my club, the Black Magic Club. We've opened a marketplace of the world's black magic curios. If you come now I'll make sure you get this handsome cursed doll, Belzenef, as a present," He explained. I walked over to him, leaning in, "You have my full attention~" Dayna and Savannah rolled their eyes, finding it not surprising at all that I was truly invested in this. Haruhi, Hikaru, and Kaoru all whispered to each other. "Why is he talking through a crack in the door?" "For that matter, has there always been a door there?" Kyoya walked over to explain why this guy was doing this, and apparently his name was Nekozawa. He kept his eyes on his writing, "Nekozawa-senpai doesn't like brightly-lit places." "Beside that point, I would love to actually learn from you," I turned back to Nekozawa as we smiled at each other. "Rose, stop trying to be a witch!" Dayna told me. "Bite me, whore!"