Dancing In Snow For The Winter Ball ❄️

The day was warm and the club was running like usual with each host having their own group, and the three of us serving each after fighting over which group we got first. Savannah got Tamaki's group, obviously, I got the twins, and Dayna got Mori and Honey. 

      Savannah wasn't really paying attention to the conversation Tamaki was having with the girls, only focusing on refilling his cup with tea and how angelic he looked as he took a sip of it. She snapped out of it though when she heard him say her name. He could see her confusion, and only smirked at it. "I have to say, Savannah," He started. "This tea is divine today. You even added my favorite sweetener for me. For that, I must thank you." She started to blush when catching his eyes. Her legs started to shake a bit, was her legs always made of jelly? He reached out for her hand and gently rubbed held it with his soft hands, eyes boring into hers with the same passion she fell for since day one, "Thank you for gracing me with your gifts. Perhaps you are an angel that god has sent to me, everything you touch turns into pure light and goodness." The rest of the girls went nuts for that, and the gears in Savannah's head started to turn. "How can be so cute and hot at the same time?! Wait...he's pulling a Rose and Kyoya! What would Rose do in this situation?" With a suddenly large amount of confidence in her heart, she put on a smile for him that created the faintest of blushes on Tamaki's face. With a quiet chuckle, she did a small bow while still having her hand in his. She hummed, "I am always happy to serve you the best. You deserve all of this effort. If I am your angel, then you are the pearly gates I wish to see day in and out. Now, if you will excuse me, senpai." That was surely easier said then done. With each step she took away from the group and towards us, her limp each began to fail her.

      "An angel?" Dayna laughed. I rolled my eyes, "Of all the lies I hear..." "I'm more angel then you two! Besides, I think I handled that pretty well." From our deafening silence and judging stares, she already knew our responses to that. Long story short, she had to lay down for the rest of the time we were open since if she did look him stare in the eyes after that, we might have to call an ambulance for her.

      Anyways, time flew by and it was already time to go home. I handled washing up the plates and cups, and Dayna put them away for tomorrow...well, she was suppose to. She would've been doing that if the twins weren't bothering her with something that was, in their words, "very important." Before we know it, Dayna sprints out with the twins on her tail, "I'm not wearing a god damn dress!" "Come on, we picked this one out just for you!" They both said. She took shelter behind me, which I delivered a glare to the twins to have them back up a little. This had all the whole club's attention, "If I'm wearing a dress to a dance, then I'm picking it out!" "Wait, what dance are we talking about?" Sav looked at them confused. Honey jumped in, hugging onto Savannah, "The Winter ball the school is hosting! You haven't heard about it?" "To be fair, Dayna isn't the type for dances, I was near unconscious about 10 minutes ago, and Rose...doesn't care." I shrugged at that, agreeing with her. Hikaru explained it for us, "This isn't just any commoners dance, this is a ball. THE Winter ball. The time where we all dress in the finest of blue, white, or silver garments and make the best of the night. It's kind of like the Americans' Homecoming dance, if you understand that." So, it a fancy dance where you mostly have to know how to ballroom dance....no pressure.

      Honey went over to Tamaki, pulling him over to Savannah, "Tama-chan even has a date in mind already!" Tamaki instantly pulled away, stuttering and all. "W-What?!" He gasped. "I don't have a date in mind! I-I mean, I was simply going to go as it is my duty as the host club leader! I w-wouldn't want to find a date, and not spend time with them!" With his rambling going on, it started to tune out from Savannah's ears as she started to soon think more into it then she should have. Before going to far into it, she shook her head and changed the target over to me as quickly as possible, "I know who Rose is planning on asking too. It starts with a K, ends with a-" I covered her mouth with my hand before she could finish that sentence. Dayna raised an eyebrow, "Rose, we all know you want to go with Ky-" I covered her mouth as well, laughing nervously. "I doubt that this person is even going. I'm sure he- They! They....have a lot going on, and has to work on." Kyoya walked over and pushed up his glasses, "It is no surprise that you are referring to me, Rose. You are mistaken though, I am attending as well as it is our duty of the Host Club. You 3 have that choice however." 

Ouran High school Host Club: New MembersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara