Soft Melodies Compliment A Hot Summer Day ☀️🎼

Ah, summer vacation! The prefect time for me to sleep in and Savannah to try and drag us outside to do stuff. Truly, it would be perfect if it wasn't so fucking hot most of the time. All of us spent the time we finally had to relax and start some side jobs just to keep up the steady flow of income. Dayna was the first to wake up and walk out of her room for some reason, seeing on the fridge that it was her turn to make breakfast this time. There was no problem with that, until her phone started to ring. Looking at the photo, she groaned a bit when she saw it was Tamaki. "Why are you calling-" "My daughter! My daughter is gone! I can't get through to her!" Tamaki yelled. She cringed away from the phone at the volume, questioning what was happening. The rest of the members were on the phone as well apparently, so she decided to just listen to this. 

      "Huh? Haruhi has gone missing?" Hikaru gasped. The base line was that he was trying to reach Haruhi, but hasn't gotten anything. Dayna rubbed her head, listening to his constant screaming and worried babbling about how her family were 'unable to pay their rent and forced into servitude.' Honestly, hearing this made Dayna regret following us into taking a job with them. Hikaru made sure to see that he even thought to call her cellphone. "You think Haruhi would have something like that?!" Tamaki yelled even louder. "Of course," Dayna groaned. "She's middle class, not dirt poor.....for fuck sake." She was ultimately ignored as Tamaki keep rambling. Kaoru got on the phone, "Off topic here, but Dayna you are the last person I'd expect to answer this call." "I know, but I'm the only one awake right now and now partially deaf in one ear. You better be glad it's me and not Rose." And speak of the devil, I was slowly walking out of my room to hear the phone call. "Who the hell is screaming so loud?" I asked. Dayna showed the photo, and I rolled my eyes. She explained on how Tamaki thinks that Haruhi was kidnapped or something, and I wasn't having it. Taking the phone from her, I started to speak, "Tamaki, hey. Listen, I respect you and all, but when it comes to screaming so loud in the fucking morning is when I wanna fucking clobber you to death. I'm gonna hang up now, and Kyoya for all of your sakes, don't let him call any of us again unless the shit is actually true!" I hang up, throwing the phone back to her and sitting in the living room. Dayna wasn't surprised, I'm not much of a morning person.

       Sav was the last one to wake up, seeing me half asleep on the couch and Dayna cooking some plain eggs. Going over to her, she asked, "I heard screaming and Rose cursing someone out, what happened?" "Oh, Tamaki was thinking Haruhi went missing, but she just didn't tell them she went somewhere else for the summer." Sav was still trying to shake the sleep off of her, so it didn't really process for her what Dayna just said, so she grunted and move to the couch to sit next to me. 

      About an hour has passed, and now all of us were more awake and dressed. Breakfast was done and we decided to play some games together on the switch. It was going nice and all, laughing and playing a bit with Blackberry as well.....you already know it had to end. There's was a knock at our door, Savannah going to open it, and when it opened...she let hell burst through our door. Multiple guys in the same uniform as Kyoya's private police team burst in to grab us one by one. Sav was quickly caught and dragged outside while I ran to my room. Dayna and I were soon caught as well, only to see the guys in some kind of helicopter. "Come on, we have to save my little girl!!" Tamaki yelled through the speaker. We were all stuffed in with the guys, and started to fly off. "Wait, who's gonna feed Blackberry!??" Dayna screamed.

      Against our wills, we all flew to a little Pension down in Karuizawa. Getting close enough to the ground, we all saw Haruhi putting up sheets on a clothesline to dry. She spotted the helicopter, and did not look happy at all. Everyone went inside and got to meet the owner of the place. "Oh my word!" He gasped and smiled. It was one of Haruhi's dad friends from the looks of it, having so much energy and makeup to fill up ten room, it was....a lot. "What cute boys and girls we have here! Are you all friends of Haruhi?" He asked. The guys were mostly frozen, out of shock because it was another tranny, but the three of us nodded and shook his hand to introduce ourselves. "You can call me Susuzu-chi!" He beamed happily. I must have looked overwhelmed by all of this, since Savannah held my arm to calm me down. I thanked her quietly while Kyoya started to explain, "He's a friend of Ranka-san, use to work at the same shop years ago." At this point, we would be surprised if he didn't know something about all of our lives. In uplifting twirl, Musuzu told us on how he started this place up two years ago and how Haruhi was a great help to fill in for the lack of employees.