No Boys Allowed!! 💅💋

Back to the club room we all went, open for business and serving the guests like normal. Kyoya even had a little group, but they didn't surround him just for him, it was for the announcement of the new photo book being released in a few days. When we were splitting up to serve each group, Sav basically pushed me over there the first chance she got. Turning back to her with a confused look on her face, all she did was tell me to smile and good luck. These girls will be the death of me some day, I swear. While I sauntered over to that group, the other two decided on their groups.

      "It is my honor to show all you princesses a sneak peak of our new photo book releasing in the next two weeks," Kyoya announced as he presented a table filled with a line of pictures of each member. Looking down at each, I remembered when we all worked to take them. After so many failures and mainly the twins not being impressed, I had to take the pictures to get them to finally like them. I have a bit of photography experience under my belt, but to have them only pick my work to put into the public...it boosted my ego a bit. "Remember," Kyoya got everyone's attention. "You can still pre-order your copy by next Thursday, having a chance to get it signed by the king himself~" All the looked over to Tamaki, drowning in his smile and squealing in delight. I laughed to myself, picking one of the pictures up. "Would you like to add something, Rose?" That made me look up at Kyoya, also getting all the other girls attention as well. With that little smirk he gave me, it said 'Let's put on another show.' Of course, I indulged. This is what happens when you boost my ego in any amount.

      "Would I? Well, let's start with..." Treading lightly on my feet around the table and towards him, I smiled. With that smile, I said, "These pictures wouldn't look as good without me. At least give me some of that credit." He pushed up his glasses, bowing to me slightly, "My apologizes, mademoiselle. How could I ever forget that your hands can create such beauty?" Cupping my cheek in his palm and getting close to me, his eyelids half closed as he continued in a hush tone, but loud enough for the girls to hear. "The work does compliment the artist, of course~" "And you're ignorance suits you well," Pushing him away lightly, I turned to the group of girls watching with blushing on their faces. It was like at that minute my speech anxiety kicked in to try and rope me back in, but...I drove past it to my surprise. Smiling, I gestured to the crowd, "I'm sure these lovely angels would love more photos of you. I know you do more behind the scenes, but you're still a host either way." Looking back at Kyoya, I gave him the best sexy smug face I could give him, "This photo book would look so much better if they had more photos of the mind behind it all. Who doesn't like themselves a man with such wit and smarts? Just from looking at the crowd, they agree with me wholeheartedly." I acted surprised after, covering my mouth. "Oops! Looks like I'm stealing your job, better get back to mine. Au revoir~" Once I lightly made my exit, the girls went crazy. What I didn't see was Kyoya's love drunk expression still on me when I went to serve the other tables. Deep down in his heart and soul, so deep he didn't even realize it, he wished that moment would've lasted forever or went so much farther.

      From afar, Tamaki was watching the whole thing unfold with a small warm smile, "She gotten close with Kyoya. Closer than I thought he would let her get." Sav gave him his fresh cup of instant coffee, looking over at the scene as well. "You're just saying that now, Senpai?" She scoffed. "Yeah," Dayna came over. "You should've said that a lot sooner. They're so closing to acting like the twins....you know, without the incest." They all agreed on that.

      We closed on another successful club evening, cleaning up and setting up for tomorrow's day to come. While I cleaned up the small amount of plates that some left lying around, I felt the twins staring into the back of my head. Sighing, I turned around, "Do you two need something?" "What's the act?" They both asked at the same time. Act? I furrowed my brows at them, telling them that I had no idea of what they were talking about. I even looked to Kyoya, and he only smiled at my ignorance. He's such an ass sometimes, I swear. The twins then started to list out something apparently Kyoya started doing more as of lately, "Flirting with each other, teasing each other, holding hands, that passionate look you give each other when the other isn't looking." Honey held up his fork from eating his cake, smiling big, "You two are putting on the same act as Hika and Kao-kun! Maybe with a bit of Tama-chan in there as well." "First of all, how dare you even compare me to these absolute brainless royal bobble heads," I responded. They all were offended at that, trying to defend themselves, but quickly realizing that I didn't care either way. I continued, "Second, it's not my fault Kyoya gives me all those chances. I just work with what I'm given." Going back to cleaning, Dayna interjected some of her thoughts into the conversations as well. "You use to be so afraid of talking to a crowd, and just force one of us to do it. Now...now you're acting like a host," She commented. Savannah agreed with her, going over to hug me arm, "Aw, you kids grow up so fast!~ One day, you're threatening to punch us in the throat if we didn't do the presentation. Now, you're causing girls to question their sexuality...I'm so proud!"