The Green Eyed Monster Soon Turns Pink ☔️

"I told you, I said I was sorry, didn't I, Kaoru? I don't remember kicking you out of the bed." "What am I suppose to do? I slept on the cold floor, and now my back hurts." It was the day after the twins won the refreshing contest, and honestly I would've thought they would be more jolly and smug about winning. Instead, they were bickering and annoyed with one another. Going downstairs for breakfast, Haruhi walked up to them already with water glasses. 

      "I'll have toast with Brest butter and garnet seal syrup," Hikaru commanded. Kaoru included, "Also, bacon and eggs, and I'll take some Beasley cereal. The kind with the dried fruit in it. After that..." "Hold on! We don't have that on the menu here," Haruhi got their attention. They were confused, thinking that this place would have stuff like that to meet their regular rich uppity lifestyle. Tamaki was soon to jump in, smacking the both of them in the back of the head with swift movements. Savannah walked up beside him as he started to sternly lecture the twins, "Don't be so fussy, you fiendish brothers! Do you think you're some sort of affluent aristocracy?!" They both, even Savannah, looked at him weirdly and said all at the same time, "Tamaki, you're also part of that, remember?" He ignored that, and went on to try and teach them a lesson. Picking up a tin cover on a large plate, he said, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do. That's my general rule. When in Karuizawa, enjoy Karuizawa. That's my ironclad rule." He softly put the plate on the table for Savannah to lift up the tin to show the grand meal.

      "Cold pasteurized Jersey steaks, with fresh juice from Shinano," Tamaki showed it off. Savannah took over, "Highland vegetables, and the finest smoke salmon cooked slowly over wood chips, the pride of the local community. Fresh Campagne breads, with homemade jam, so you taste the natural flavor of the ingredients." The twins and Haruhi looked impressed but also had some questions to ask. The twins started with theirs, "Why have you two become such fans of Nagano?" He let Savannah answer this, "I was gonna sleep in, but he wanted to spend more time here to learn about the locals. We both decided to come here early for a few pointers." Haruhi eyebrow twitched slightly, "It was mostly Tamaki in the kitchen with Musuzu all morning, if I may add." With a smile, Tamaki took out a light pink book with a rose in the middle of it reading 'Guidebook'. "While you all were slumbering the day away, I even made up a guide for our training camp. Such is the thoughtfulness of your president~" He sighed, posing and Savannah drooling at this sight of this. He even opened a page to start reading it to Haruhi's uncomfortable expression, "While you are in training here you are to not treat  me as your senpai. This is the first of the rules in here." Kaoru looked to Sav, "In that case, Savannah has to start following the rule as well?" He looked over at her and blushed a bit, quickly looking away. "She does what she wants..." He muttered. Sav started to nervously chuckle as well to this, now keeping her eyes to the floor.

      "What is this?" Hikaru kept reading. "It's written in here that rule number 5 is to get up at 6 am. Are Kyoya, Honey, and Rose observing these?" Both Tamaki and Savannah froze thinking of that. Savannah already knew once I go to sleep, I don't like to woken up, but Tamaki had to learn the hard way. To make a long story short, one of the tables we use when the club is open is now broken in about 5 pieces. Tamaki started to shiver in the corner in fear with Sav trying to calm him. "We should definitely change that one soon," Savannah sighed, having a chill run down her spine as well. The door opened, "Arai Produce!" It was a boy wearing a red sleeveless shirt and a light blue hat, carrying a box full of vegetables. Haruhi was about to come over to take the box, but she stopped when she recognized the boy. They both seemed surprised to see each other as the rest of the club members there watched everything unfold. "Friends of yours?" He gave an awkward smile. She nodded, "This is Hikaru, Kaoru, and Savannah. They go to the same school as me. And this is....is an acquaintance of mine." Tamaki quickly turned pale hearing those words, and Savannah quickly felt even more worried for him. She held his arm, "Breath Senpai, take a breathe before you pass out."