Prince Of Darkness Has A Sister?! 🧙

It was a normal day for the host club; the three of us setting up for today's theme, picking up some props and costumes, and getting our costumes. "Hell. no," I said. Tamaki gasped, "Oh come on! Hikaru and Kaoru picked them out especially for you guys, you have to wear it!" Today's theme was Law Enforcement, and the uniform we had today to serve in was FUCKING ORANGE JUMPSUITS!! Dayna looked at her's, "I'm with Rose on this one. I'm not wearing this." "Me neither. Why can't we be cops too?" Savannah asked. The twins came up, trying to wrap their arms around my shoulders, "The reason is because you guys are servers. Matching us would just be tacky and too much in the same area." "So you give us the prisoner area!?" Sighing, I knocked them off of me and walked to Kyoya, "So this why you told me not to look at the costumes..." "That wasn't the only reason. It was mostly because you would've burned them and wasted the money we put into them." I raised my eyebrow at him, "Do you blame me? Anyway, I already have a back up since you told me the theme." Going into the closet, I brought out three outfits. "Change of plans boys, we're going SWAT team today," I smiled. Through some 'convincing arguments' with the twins and Tamaki, I got what I wanted in the end.

      Everything was set and ready for the club to be open, and we seemed to have out first customer by the sound of the door opening. The club greeted....a small blonde girl. "Welcome, my little lost kitty cat," Tamaki went along with it. "Kitty cat, where did you come from?" The girl stayed silent, staring up in awe of them. The three of stood to the side, and it seemed like Savannah was drooling a bit more than usual when Tamaki called her 'kitty cat.' I even teased her by whispering, "You wish that were you, huh?" Before Savannah could even give a response, the girl pointed at all of us and said, "Reverse harem! This is a reverse harem!" We all were shocked to hear this out of someone like her. How old is this kid?! I said quietly to myself, "This kid is smarter than I thought." No one wanted to believe that she said that at all, but it was certainly true when she added on that 'there is debauchery here.' We all were speechless at this. She went around the room and started to list off the different types or characters we all were, "You're the glasses character, you're the boy Lolita and the stoic type, TWINCEST, the bookworm, and the simps." "We're being called out by a little girl," Dayna held her head in her hands. "I think I need to take a nap." 

      The little girl looked towards Tamaki, making him flinch a bit. As her eyes widened, focusing on Tamaki, she started to tear up. "Big...brother? You're blond, so you're Big Brother!" She jumped into his arms. I thought Tamaki was an only child, when the fuck did he get a sister? I was in the same boat as the rest of the club, well probably excluding Kyoya as he's just keeping quiet and watching this unfold. Tamaki was freaking out as he tried to pry her off of him, "No, I am definitely an only child. At least I think I'm an only child." Honey added in, "Now that you mention it, maybe you do kind of look alike. You are both blond and all." Kyoya spoke up finally, but only for another sake, "Are 'glasses character' and 'Big Brother' on the same level?" "It doesn't matter, does it? She called me a 'bookworm.'" Haruhi sighed. Savannah, Dayna, and I all said at the same time, "But you are." Going to Kyoya, I asked, "Are you asking for club matter or personal?" "Which does your answer serve more?" I chuckled, "Glasses are superior by far~"

      Our little side conversation ended as the girl finally revealed her name, which was Kirimi. Savannah started to wear a large smile, bending down, "You are just too cute!~" Kirimi seemed to warm up to her quick when she said that. Tamaki also bend down to talk to her as well, "Kirimi-chan, you've made some kind of mistake, haven't you? I don't think that I have a younger sister." She started to tear up, and Sav was quick to wipe away her tears. "You're not my big brother, even though you're blond?" Kirimi started to cry. "It's alright," Sav shushed her. "I'm sure we can-" Before she could finish, Tamaki lifted the girl into his arm and started to swing her around. "All right. As of today, I will be your Big Brother!" He announced. Too much into the fantasy, he pulled Sav in to add her in as her new Big Sister. She was about to object, but Kirimi jumped into her arm and it was all over from there. Haruhi tried to put logical into it, but it didn't work. She looked over to me only to get a shrug from me and Dayna, "Don't look at us. We can't control her."