WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?! 🤬

Another day...another way for my heart to get closer to giving out completely. Look, I know that I've run on about 4 hours of sleep before, but this...is something else completely. Last night, I got about...no sleep. None at all, in the slightest because I kept thinking. My brain wouldn't turn off for a single second for me to try and sleep. So...I kept busy. I studied for some of my classes for a few hours and when that was getting tedious, I started working on my shops that sold multiple clothing and stuffed animals I made first hand. We all needed the money to get actual school uniforms, so I made extra shops for some more income. I was working on it for the rest of the night and into the day. Even Dayna checked in on me while we were all getting ready for school, seeing my room in more disarray than usual. "The circles around your eyes are even bigger than usual. I can just say your sick, and you can sleep in for your own sake. You sure you can even make it to the school?" She asked. I nodded, getting my bag, "I'm all good, just really busy last night. Trust me, I've done all this before I even met you guys, I'm fine." I felt it, I said it...but I didn't know if I meant it really.

      The same thing happened with Mori when the club was setting up for a more traditional Japanese look. They had me pick up multiple backdrops and props from another club in the school, as well as giving us a different uniform for the day, which was simply kimonos with different patterns. I was getting the food and drinks set up, and that's when Mori walked up to me. "Yes?" "You look tired today, maybe you should take a rest." I shook my head and gave him a pity smile, "Everything's alright, Mori. I'm completely fine." With that, I walked off to finish preparations before the club opens. 

      The club was open and our shift was on. Before we even went out, we had a little game to see who serves the twins first in our routine. Dayna and I lost, and we soon suffered for it as well. The two of us walked our routine, and soon ended up at the twins tables. With a big sigh, Dayna walked over there first and I soon joined her. Hikaru smiled, "The ones that everyone is wearing today were designed by our mother. If you like, we can take your order." "It was our grandmother that dressed us, though," Kaoru added. Oh god, it's starting! Hikaru reached out to pull Kaoru in tenderly by the chin, smirking, "And, of course, it's my task to undress you, Kaoru." "Hikaru, you're embarrassing me in front of the others." Both me and Dayna gagged, and lucky I was the one that got away. The twins have started to take a liking to Dayna, so they caught onto her and didn't let go. As I went Haruhi's way, I was trying to unsee everything the twins put in my brain, so I wasn't really paying attention. My eyes glazed over slightly, until I saw Kyoya looking over at me. It was still blank and cold, but maybe it was my imagination when I saw a flicker of concern. 

      It was my imagination after all. Looking back to reality, I saw Honey starting to cry and walk to Haruhi. "Haru-chan. Haru-chan! I lost one of my sandals!" Somehow I knew it Savannah would be searching like hell, and what do you know I was right! Out of the corner of my eye, I saw quick blurs of her going back and forth until she held it up and handed it to Mori. As he headed over to put it back on Honey's foot, Savannah also grabbed a plate of cake to give to him as well. With glee, he jumped up to hug them both. "These tearful scenes seem to be spreading," Haruhi mumbled. I nodded to her and Dayna came over, "I mean, yeah. Why do you think the twins has these?" She pulled out a small bottle of eye drops, basically summoning the twins over. "I should let you know, it's a common practice for a host." "There isn't a girl around who won't swoon over moist eyes," They both took turns speaking. Just the word 'moist' made me want to die even more, so I wasn't listening at all. 

      What I did get was that the twins gave both Haruhi and Dayna a little candy to call them cute. This gave Haruhi a chance to impress the ladies with how faithful she was to her mother who passed years ago. Unfortunately, this got to Tamaki as well, since he took it too far as usual. "Are those fake tears, too?" She raised an eyebrow to him. He gasped, "How can you say that?" Oh lord...he's starting again. At least this got Savannah over here with Honey in her arm, along with Mori. Tamaki started ranting, "My tears are always genuine. Being able to cry without using eye drops is the mark of a true host. Well, are you impressed? Have you fallen for me anew?" "I think I threw up a little in my mouth," I groaned loud enough for him to hear. Savannah fell for his 'overtures' once more....her taste in men are questionable at best. Haruhi turned towards the door and saw a girl with long orange-brown hair peeking around the corner. The boys took no time in trying to romance her, gently holding a rose towards her. First, it was the twins and last it was Tamaki.