It's Over, Isn't It....? 💔

Today felt different as the school prepared for a yearly fair they do at that end of the semester. It wasn't that it was a routine we didn't feel comfortable with, it was more of a 'things finally wrapping up' sort of different. The courtyard was filled with different things being built and many different teams of guys bringing in big boxes of stuff I couldn't even pronounce. Us 3 helped out where we could, which was in VERY few places, but for the most part we stayed out of the way to let the rest of the people get by and prepare for the ceremony. "Um," Haruhi questioned Kyoya. "Are school fairs supposed to more, I don't know, homemade-looking, like we've made everything on our own?" "You're talking about schools in general," He answered. 

      "What gets emphasized at Ouran Fair is planning and leadership. Most students here are expected to be future leaders by nature, so they are required to impress everyone with their strengths," Kyoya explained. I overheard his little explanation, and gasped, "Something actually similar for once....The apocalypse is upon us, this is not a drill." The sound of horses interrupted my freak-out, and that was coming from a horse drawn carriage being driven by Hikaru and Mori. In the back was Honey, Savannah, Tamaki, and Dayna. "Haru-chan!" Honey cheered. Tamaki invited us to ride with them to practice for the parade, and we couldn't exactly say no. As we road for a while with every girl fascinated with the sight of the guys, it felt good to be together. Honey even commented on the same feeling as well, "It's kind of fun to have all of us riding in a carriage like this, huh?" Haruhi wasn't that thrilled, but the rest of us sure liked it. I nudged her, "Come on, this might be one of the few moments we get to do this. At least admit it's cool in concept." She rolled her eyes, but I knew she thought it was a bit cool herself. Savannah pipped up, "Oh yeah, in the actually parade tomorrow, we're going to wear medieval French outfits." "We even have a real flashy costume for you, Haruhi," Tamaki wore a big smile. Let's just hope the costumes aren't that ridiculous. The bell rang, which meant time for the opening ceremony.

      Dayna and Sav changed into our uniform, which was a simple white and gold dress with bell shaped sleeves, a square neckline, and a girdle belt. I would've changed with them, but someone needed an extra set of hands setting up something for later that evening. I volunteered, so I had to hurry and changed to get back to my job. Quickening my pace to the club room, I almost bumped into a older man wearing a dark suit and glasses. "I'm so sorry for that," I bowed slightly. When the man spoke, I felt like I recognized him. "It's no issue at all. Are you Rose by any chance?" He queried. My brows furrowed at that, slowly nodding. It finally clicked why I felt like I knew this man, "And you're Mr. Ootori. It is a pleasure to finally meet you, but I do wish it was under better terms." He hummed in agreeance. Bowing once more, I explained that I should get changed and go back to doing my job, which he understood fully and let me on my way. 

      The salon was certainly filled with energy when I walked in. With the club now being open to both students and parents/visitors, it was now a bigger range to cater to. This wasn't as challenging as you'd think to the guys, they just used their usual tactics on their groups as the 3 of us- including Haruhi- served others. The only note worthy thing to recap from their acts was what the twins decided to bring up with their group. "I can see that you all are consumers of very fine and professional artworks," Kaoru smiled. The crowd confirmed that, starting to talk amongst themselves. "Well," Hikaru smiled. "We have actually received a custom portrait of ourselves, and we wanted other opinions on the piece itself." He held out a photo of the painting Dayna did for them not too long ago, hanging up on their wall at home. At the same time, Dayna walked past to hear the conversation and instantly felt her heart in her ass. That changed as everyone stated their love for the work. The twins soon dragged her over to properly receive the praise for her skills. Even Tamaki and Sav got to have a bit of fun on the side, even if it was just talking. "I hope I'm not messing stuff up for you guys. I'm not use to this stuff, as you could've guessed," she gestured. "You are perfect, Savannah. Don't doubt yourself," Tamaki assured her.