Who Is This Man? 🤷

It was Kyoya, looking...somewhat concerned for me. "Yeah...I'm fine. Is he one of the doctors from your parents company, or...?" He shook his head, "Not that I remember, really." I was about to say something else, but a group of girls quickly formed to distract us outside of the twins assigned curtains. "Hitachiin brothers, would you please come with me? We're ready to do your chest measurements. You can use the area behind this curtain to undress," the nurse told them. Well, that explains it. I would've kept talking with Kyoya, but thinking on this situation a bit more I remembered I had to check in on Dayna. Seeing this, I think she would pass out easily, so I got to be there to catch her. Telling Kyoya to wait up for a moment, I walked to the crowd and found Dayna in the back. "Doesn't matter to me." "We're not shy. Who needs a curtain?" Their buttons were quickly undone and their shirts came off. The crowd roared with cheers and slight whistles, "God...they are crazy." While I thought this, I felt a grab on my arm. Dayna was hiding behind me with her face in my back, at least this was better than her passing out on me. I mean, they weren't that bad, but definitely not my type, so I didn't really care. I started to hate it when they put up the act again, making me verbally gag. 

      Out of the corner of my eye, Haruhi was pushed into one of the empty curtain rooms. "So what is the plan?" Dayna asked after finally calming down. Kyoya walked up to us, "Tamaki will dress up as Haruhi and take her place." Savannah was done with her exam and walked back in time to hear the plan. Sighing, she asked, "...The twins did this, didn't they?" "Correct as always." This was going to be so funny to watch...at least for me. Looking over at Savannah, she instantly got excited and ran to be in the front of the crowd...that girl got issues, but we love her. It was a little moment of silence before the curtain was drawn back, but when it was....fuck, did I burst out laughing! All the girls were confused and knew it was Tamaki, the twins even joined me in laughing. "I can't believe he actually did it!" Kaoru laughed at him. In between of my laughing fits, I yelled out to Tamaki. "Boo!" "Be quiet! I'll fire you!" "No you won't, pussy!!" Beside me, Dayna had her phone out, "I'm so putting this on YouTube!" "Tag me!" Savannah yelled from the crowd. I guess this was payback for the comment last time, and boy did that work.

      Kyoya pulled me aside after I calmed down, having me follow him to a sort of backdoor Haruhi's curtain area. "I'm guessing you already had a solution to this," I asked him. He smirked a bit, "I may have talked with one of the doctors, and sworn them in secret about Haruhi's situation. I had to get my revenge, too~" I chuckled with him, getting to Haruhi and explaining it to her. I stayed behind while he took Haruhi to the private changing room, looking around to see Savannah trying to get Tamaki to move when apparently he froze. He was able to move, barely, after a bit of persuasion from the whole club. 

      "I'm telling the truth!" A girl screamed. We all turned towards the sound, seeing a small group of girls crowd around one who was kneeling and looking she was going to cry. She said, "One of the doctors grabbed me by my shoulder. He was trying to make a pass at me! I've never been so terrified!" I looked to Kyoya in an instant, reminding him of the doctor that bumped into me earlier. Everyone else looked over at me and him in confusion, letting Savannah ask, "What do you mean? Did he try something with you? Do I need to kill someone today?" Kyoya intervened into it, explaining how he saw the whole thing. Closing his eyes to think back it, "He was clearly not one of our hospital's doctors. I went over to chat, thinking he was a little odd, but he ran off before I could get to him." The twins cocked an eyebrow, "Shouldn't you have said something sooner?" "Hey, it's fine," I held up my hands in front of me. "There's guards all over this place! One of them should have caught him by now, right?" It was like fate slapped me in the back of the head, and called me a dumb fuck when one of the doctors asked the girl something. "Yes, sir, he ran off towards the special boys' clinic," She answered. Me, Savannah, and Dayna looked at each other when we realized that Haruhi was there. "Let's go!" Savannah yelled and I nodded. 

      The whole group winged it to the clinic with Savannah and me in front. On the way, I grabbed a light stool to run with. Once we all got to the room, ripping the curtains wide open, I pushed Tamaki out the way to swing at the man with said stool into a wall. Panting heavily, I dropped it to follow Savannah up to him. "Name. Now," We both said to him. He cowered in fear seeing all of us ready to beat him to a pulp. The fear somewhat subsided into him spilling about his life story and why he was here...which I kind of tuned out of. I think he was trying to look for his daughter or whatever, but why the hell would she be here? Unless her mom married in the last year or so to a rich guy, then it's a bigger possibility. During his explanation, I slipped out and found Dayna again on her phone. "Is the guy dead?" "Does the inside count? Plus, he wasn't a pervert after all. Just trying to find someone." She started asking more questions, but I just shook them off and suggested we do something else for now.

      "Oh yeah, a new YouTube video came out from Superhorrorbro just now. I was about to watch it, but we can watch it together if you want," She suggested. I nodded and walked back to the club room, "We can watch it on my laptop if you want. I brought it for class today." She nodded and I set it up, so that we could sit on the couch easily. After a few minutes, the rest of the club walked in and found us in that position, even wanting to join us. That meant we had to change up the whole position; Dayna sat in the middle, the twins sat around her just to tease her about 'liking the show they put on during exams', Savannah was next to Hikaru with Honey in her lap, Mori was next to her, Tamaki was next to Kaoru, while Kyoya opted out to work on other thing for the club. Where was I sitting? Nowhere, since I was getting really tired and left to go home early on a bus. Dayna tried to give the laptop back, but since we all lived together it was okay.

      Today was an eventful day for us, but we made it through. Even with everything swelling around me, my mind still sinks deeper into some of the comments that stuck with me. That's how it's always been with me since I was 13....so why is it so much worse now that's I'm in this club? Was it Kyoya? It can't be....he's only speaking the truth.