Filming Day 🎬

The next morning was...rough, to say the least. It was like a pick up truck ran over me about 4 times his morning when I woke up. Other than my head pounding and wanting to kill myself, the three of us had no problems heading to school. Dayna and Savannah was still worrying even when I told them both that I'm fine, which is very valid. 

      "I thought about it all last night," Tamaki started out. "And having a lady manager might not be all that bad." The club was having a little meeting before Renge eventually showed up again. We all sat together on one of the couches; Dayna being quiet and listening, I had my earbuds in, and Savannah...was glaring at Kyoya. I'm sure that he noticed it the moment she started doing it, but didn't say anything of it. When all of this was happening though, Tamaki started his explanation on how having Renge around would be a good thing. "Don't you see? She has transferred into the same class as Haruhi. If the two become friends as girls, Haruhi might become more girlish. The uniquely girlish air of tenderness about her could stimulate Haruhi's own sense of femininity," He explained. Standing up, his tone got more serious, "This is a grand-scale project in order to stir Haruhi up to be more girly!" "I have absolutely no energy for this today," I sighed deeply, turning up my music to block them out. 

      Renge walked in at the right time, if you want to call it right, with a small purple bag and a smile on her face. "People. Renge, your Host Club drawing card, has baked some cookies," She held them up. Tamaki freaked out and started to compliment her 'lady like tendencies' or whatever the fuck he was saying, but soon was in his depression corner after being insulted by her once more. I didn't look up from my phone, but Savannah and Dayna simply rolled their eyes at her in annoyance. Some of the members got a cookies, but she specifically headed towards Kyoya and held them to him. With a blushing face, she smiled, "They're a little bit burnt, but I know what you're going to say, Kyoya-sama." I could still hear her voice through the little gaps of the songs, so I walked over to one of the windows and sat on the ledge to work on other stuff I had for classes. What I didn't know is that Haruhi, Savannah, Dayna, Honey, and Mori saw me depressingly walk off.

      "You're right, these are burnt," Honey tried to chew on one of them. Mori rushed over to get the cookies out of his hand, "Mitsukuni, stop. They're bad for you." Renge growled and spun around to yell at Honey and Mori, started to chase them both. Honey started to cry and that's when Savannah got involved, which wasn't a good thing. They all started chasing each other with Savannah ready to stomp her face in. Dayna and Haruhi took a cookie to try, and Haruhi shrugged a bit, "They're savory, and not all that bad." "I've had better honestly," Dayna took another bite. Right beside them, the twins got an idea after looking towards the boss. "Let me see," Hikaru smirked. His hand went to softly hold Dayna's head up as she still had the cookie in her mouth, shifting closer to take a bite while keeping very intimate eye contact. Kaoru went over to Haruhi, "Oh, Haruhi, you have cookie crumbs on your face." He bent down slightly to softly lick them off her cheek. Haruhi wasn't affected at all from this, just simply lightly scolding while Dayna was bright red and wanted to die even more.

      There was more yelling and screaming, but I didn't catch most of it. Renge would have been crumbled up in a corner by now if Mori didn't anchor down to the floor. All I know is about a minute or so, everyone started to head out the room. I was about to get up, but another look over my phone showed that Haruhi was making her way towards me. "Hey, are you alright? You haven't been talking that much today," She stood in front of me. Looking up and thinking quick, I gave her a small smile, "I'm just tired. Didn't get enough sleep last night working." I think she could tell I wasn't telling the full truth by the way she responded to me. "Don't let Renge get to you that easily. She just has to learn-" "Easy for you to say. Every boy you meet starts to fall for you without you even realizing it," I mumbled the last part. She raised an eyebrow before I stood up, "Can we just go and get this over with? I have a lot of work to do at home later." With a moment to think, she nodded and we both followed after the group. "By the way....what are we doing exactly?"