A Scary Face With A Heart Of Gold 👹💛 (2)

While they were still trying to figure...that whole situation out, I couldn't watch it anymore so I left for the bathroom. Savannah left with me just to make sure I don't escape or something. While in there, we just talked. Well, I groaned about what the guys were doing and Savannah listened. The topic of Kyoya actually liking the outfit they put me in did come up briefly, but that's for a time where I stop breathing. Walking out after some time, we found Tetsuya wandering around. "You know him?" Savannah asked. I nodded and called him over since he looked so lost as it is. "I'm guessing you're looking for Kass?" "Yes, is he with you?" I sighed and simply told him to follow us. On the way, him and Savannah got to talking and a lot in common with each other actually.

      "See, even Rose is in love with that stuff! Maybe we can invite over-" When she opened the door, we were greeted back with the scene of Kasanoda in cat ears and maid dress. No one spoke a single word, didn't even breath looking at each other. Tetsuya was the only one trying to find words for this scene, and he was also Kass's target to go for when finally breaking out of a frozen state. Savannah and I moved out the way, giving me the perfect angle to take a picture of this for later. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your private pastime," Tetsuya stuttered out as Kass held onto the collar of his shirt. This was the event to finally fluster him, and run out of the room in frustration. As he ran out, Tetsuya followed him and after a bit of thinking I ran after them. The rest of the club was in shock, but Dayna decided to get them all together and apologize to him sincerely.

      Meanwhile, I had lost track of where the both of them had ran, so I was a little lost. Why roamed around an already big fucking school building when I can just go back with the rest of the club members? Turning back to go the way I came, I felt a strong grip on my arm. My head whipped to see who was grabbing me, then the person's other hand covers my mouth. Struggling while a bit dazed from how fast it was happening, another person came up from behind and tried to hold me still. "Damn it, hold still why don't you!?" The guy shouted. These guys were trying to kidnap me! I bit the hand that was on my mouth, making the one guy jump back in pain while the other kept on trying to hold me in place. I dug my heel into his foot and elbowed him in the stomach, pushing the other guy away to run. I heard them about to come after me, until I guess something or someone came into their path. It was Mori, carrying the guys like nothing as they squirmed like worm on a hook. He didn't say anything to me, only nodded and I nodded back with a small smile. I can tell he was worried. 

      "Let go of me, you bastard!" "You big behemoth!" They yelled. We all approached Kass and the rest of the club who got there just in time. Savannah saw me a bit disheveled from earlier and walked up to me, "You okay?" "Yeah, nothing too bad. I can say I was almost kidnapped once though," I joked. They were all surprised at me saying that, even Tamaki trying to lecture me on not joking about that kind of stuff. Finally shutting him up was the two guys going on about out Kass apparently kidnapped their gang boss's kid, so they tried to kidnap me to make it even. The twins got tired of hearing them talk, so they got Dayna and all three of them started tying them up. "W-what the hell?! What is this about?" Kass was angry, but it was really buried under all the  confusion of what was happening. Honey answered his question with a simple smile, "You were the one they were after all along, Bossa Nova-kun. We decided not to say anything until we caught the culprits. We didn't want you to mess with them, you know?" 

      Kass was still confused on why they even helped him in the first place. Mori put a hand on his head while I stood by his side. "We can tell who the bad guys are just by looking," Mori stated. I hugged his arm, "And for the head of a mafia gang, you are far from that notion. You're more of a lovable pit bull~" His eyes went wide as his cheeks started to flush with light pink. I hugged him tight as he looked down in embarrassment, seeing Haruhi walk off in the corner of my eye to change her clothes most likely since the red paint. It was soon revealed that Tetsuya was actually the son of a rival gang that ran away from his family's ways. Kass still accepted him nonetheless, as he should. The twins cried in their handkerchiefs, "What a great story! So touching!!" I rolled my eyes, but Kyoya stepped up. He added, "Come to think of it, you two act a lot like Honey and Mori already." Dayna nodded, "Yeah. It's weird...it scares me a bit at times." Disregarding that last comment, I sighed, "Well, Kass is like the big brother I always wanted. I'm glad I met him." I looked over to see him smirk and felt him put a hand on my head, chuckling. 

    "Oh," Kass remembered. "I should apologize to Fujioka. It is my fault he got paint on his uniform." Honey told him that Haruhi went to change her clothes, and he was on his way. While everything else was happening, the gears in my head started to turn. "He's going to see Haruhi.....Isn't she changing right now? .... ...All hell is going to break loose." And right I was about all hell, but you're going to have to watch the show for that. I'm tired and want to move on to the next chapter and finale of said show.